How do you feel about breast implants?

Your take on sweater puppies?

• The bigger the better! I love them!
  • Nooooo!
  • Eh, I guess I don't mind them?
  • I think they look nice, but I prefer the real deal.
  • Real or fake, just have something I can grab.
I don't have them, by the way. Nor am I considering. Just curious about what people think. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Itz a strict " noooo" for me.. I don't mind even if the girl is flat chested... Bt the idea of implants is just a complete turn off for me...

The only way i can accept it is if one breast was missing or the unevenness was too much or if she had to undergo a mastectomy for some reason... These are the only conditions (or mayb a few more r there ) where I'll b okay with the idea...

I don't like girls who undergo these procedures even though they already have proper normal Breasts... I don't see any need for it and I'm sure many wil agree with me...

However i chose option (2) here because i think u meant generally all those girls who undergo breast implants for the sake of having bigger boobs

What Guys Said 15

Waste of ingenuity and money.

Brest implants are only for those who lost their breast due to cancer or something.

• I don't think there's any benefit. Changes your body in an unhealthy way and makes the feeling not as enjoyable. Real is better unless it's a requirement for health reasons. So, I suggest avoiding them if you don't need them.

• Like I say in every other implant thread.

90% of men would not be able to tell that fake tits are fake if the girl used a top notch surgeon.
    My lady has them. The look and feel as real as any real tits I've ever seen or felt.

• Never ceases to amaze me the amount of hate that is spewed in questions like this,

• I can see a fake from a mile away (or mayb not dumb that far).. Bt i can make them out.. Lol.. And it depends on the implants too.. Small implants r difficult to spot while larger ones can b easily made out

Fake ones jus don't bounce like real ones... Real ones are jus filled with fat so they move about more and it looks natural to the eyes...

• As a dude who frequented gentlemens club in the past the bearded wonder is right. And half the dudes here are virgins wtf so they know about real vs fake...

• i'd rather small natural boobs, than big fake boobs

• I'd rather a girl with no tits at all then any sort of breast implant

• Waste of effort, waste of money.

• I hate them unless you have no Breast at all

• They're nice. Real or not, I'm still gonna love them bewbs the same.

• Just says the ghirl is not confident in her looks and makes me look down on her.

• I don't mind them.

They can look nice though

• not good. lkçljkhçgjkç

• No I don't like it at all, they never look nice

• Waste of time. Just be real

• I don't care, I'm an assman. if you want them, get them... it would just be a bonus to me

• I want a completely natural woman, if I wanted a fake woman, I'd walk into a fashion shop and ask them for a manikin or I'd date a pornstar/glamor model.

What Girls Said 4

• I have stabbers.
    My 14 YO sister has boobs with cleavage. Damn!
    At least I have cool nipples. HHHHH
    Still, at 19 I have more than I did at 18
    So all hope is not lost.
    To be honest, the crying and self pity is over.
    Guys love me more than I ever ever thought possible.
    So girls, it's not all about boobs, and it was never just about sex.
    Guys like me because they say I can listen.
    They like me because they know I care about them, and show it.
    Guys like me because I don't play stupid "you can't have me" sex games.
    They can have me.
    They have to work it a bit, be nice, and never be forceful.
    So it's not really about boobs, pussy, or anything like that, anymore than it ever was about their "junk". So silly guys are about that sometimes. HHH
    I like guys.
    They love me.
    HHHHHHHHHH

• I know, I shouldn't give a shit or know anything about this, but I say don't do it. Because wouldn't you rather have your man love you for who you are instead of who you aren't? Big tits doesn't mean he's automatically going to love you, you just have to work for it.

But if your just asking what I think about them- I hate them. So fucking fake •_•

• The thing is with breast implants they look so fake. Even if you get a average sized ones they still look really bad

• i wouldn't get them