Body hair turn on or turn off?

I got some body hair not a whole lot on my chest and got a line that runs down my stomach. Do woman find that attractive or a big turn off?

This girl one time at the store had more leg hair than me she was a very attractive woman too. When I seen that I was stunned especially being she was showing it off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it very attractive, especially the happy trail (line of hair going down from the chest to the stomach)

• Happy trail haha I didn't know how to describe it but yea that.

• well yea that makes sense... now if I woman has leg hair MAJOR turnoff especially a lot.

• Lol, trust me, its a turn off for us too when we have hair on our legs :p

What Girls Said 10

• I find moderately hairy men to be attractive if he is like the big foot then hell naww and if he is completely hairless (i have met guys like that!!) like have less hair than me then nope I can't consider that attractive nor fair ;) it's every girls dream to be completely hairless, but sometimes guys have it better

• Yea no big foot I don't want a girl to cringe if she seen me shirtless.

• As long as he's not a bear, I find it super attractive.

• I like a freshly shaved chest because it's smooth but I think a happy trail is very hot. Besides a shaved chest I think armpit and leg hair is nice on a guy.

• Wow everyone uses the term happy trail I just called it the stomach hair line. Armpits is surprising leg hair didn't really thought that mattered.

• A happy trail is the line of hair that goes from the bellybutton to a guy's private area. But yeah armpit hair I think is manly and I don't like when guys shave their legs really.

• Very attractive. I can't deal with hairless men.

• Yea I wouldn't shave it all off figured I look weird being completely shaved like a child.

• I like the happy trail aka the line that runs from under your belly button and on down, but I really dont like chest hair. I guess it depends on how hairy

• I think it's attractive but no body hair is also attractive. The most attractive thing is when a guy is comfortable with his body.

• Neither more of an IDC.

• I like it on the chest and legs. But not overly hairy I like a man who grooms

• Groomed for sure yea... hmm legs are hairy didn't think that even mattered.

• Yeah I have a thing about the toes I like them hair free

• Yea well I hate feet but yea I couldn't see me having hair on them.

• I don't like back or chest hair.. I don't know what you call it in English , but I like the "dick slide" or, the little strip of hair from the navel and down.

• Depends on your body... if you're hot yourehot. if you're not then you're Not... its that simple body hair will hardly change that.

People make the "is it attractive " questions too complicated... I mean you have eyes too...

What Guys Said 4

• personally i shave them off and girls like it that way as they told me

• I find older women tend to like it more than younger

• I hate body hair on pizza.. I mean wtf were they up do in the kitchen..

• I'm a forest everywhere.