Do guys like girls with or without a thigh gap?

I really need to know because honestly i'm not very confident with my body.

• With a thigh gap
    19% (3)17% (2)18% (5)Vote
  • Without a thigh gap
    81% (13)83% (10)82% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|20

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't include a poll choice for: "I don't give a fuck about thigh gaps." lol

6|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• it must be incredibly stressful for a young girl to have to worry about such a thing like a "thigh gap"

7|0
    0|0
  • no way! if your skinny enough that you have a thigh gap you need to start eating some cake or somehting

3|1
    0|0
  • Where did this "Thigh Gap" thing come from and why are so many girls suddenly so concerned about it?

1|2
    0|0
  • You should be questioning girls on this. It really isn't something guys pay attention to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thigh gaps are something that girls made up to make themselves even more insecure than they were before!

1|2
    0|0
  • I din't like thigh gaps, to me skinny thighs or skinny girls are just not that appraling ahah no offence to any ladies reading this hut bigger the tigh the more I can kiss an lick and plus thighs are silky as fuck who would want a thigh gap?

2|0
    2|0
  • Voted C: both

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer my girls not emaciated or photoshopped so no thigh gap please (at least in the modern sense).

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind bout it basically...

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't hav a thigh gap, that most likely means she has nice thick thighs and wide hips, which is very attractive in my opinion.

1|0
    1|0
    • "Thigh gaps" have more to do with wide hip width and how far the legs are placed apart, not necessarily other factors or body weight (although that is a huge issue here, as most people do not naturally and healthily have a "gap").

• I normally see the "thigh gap" associated with unaturally thin girls (thats why i found it unappealing). But if thigh gap only has to do with hip width then i honestly dont care.

• Thigh gaps are a made concept, that was made by young women and teenage girls to make themselves feel more self conscious.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like them both, but if we're talking preferences, I usually prefer without.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the most irrelevant thing to have or not have for the female anatomy.

0|1
    0|0
  • And girls had to make up guys caring about this because?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't give the tiniest toss about whether you have a "thigh gap" or not. I've never given it one second's thought in my life, and never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • C both. You are too worried about stuff that doesn't matter!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• ''DAMN LOOK AT DAT THIGH GAP'' said no guy ever

6|4
    0|0
  • I don't think guys would be looking at a girls thighs like "ooh she doesn't have a thigh gap. Deal fucking breaker"

2|1
    0|0
  • Most guys doesn't give a shit.

0|1
    0|0