Do you think I'm ugly (photo inside)?

Hi! I am 23 and have never been kissed, on a date, and I'm a virgin. I'm really shy and sheltered. I made this post earlier but the link didn't work so I'm reposting it.

http://imgur.com/TTtzSwR

• Yes, you're ugly.
  • No, you're not ugly.
If anyone is willing to talk to me one on one, pls let me know. I feel lonely and can't talk to friends about this. Thanks a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• You already asked. Tsk tsk. Said it before and I'll say it again: if that's you, you're far from ugly and everyone will agree.

What Guys Said 17

• Oh come on , you know you've got it.

• Try being less shy, a lot of guys are shy when it comes to approaching girls, especially pretty girls

• If you look like that and can't get a bf, looks are far from your problem. I think it's your sheltered lifestyle and insecurities that are driving guys away.

• So what do you think I should do to change? I don't know how to be more confident.

• Guys are like spiders, they're more scared of you then you are of them. Most guys have to fake their confidence to attract women. You should just know that you're pretty and a sweet woman and put yourself out there. The guys will actually think that you're out of their league.

• Thanks for explaining.

• Is this a joke? and when i saw photo inside i thought it would be like inside a package.. like how they have toys inside cereal

• I think ya look gorgeous!

• You're beautiful!

• Jaw dropping gorgeous

• no you're not ugly. Your face is sexy actually

• You're beautiful! I'm completely serious. It's probably just because you're shy

• Not even close to ugly.

• You are gorgeous I am sure you would have no problem finding someone if you open up more.

• I should be at that table with you

• I wanna kiss that girl...

• You're gorgeous

• Anyone noticed only hot chicks ask to be rated ;)

• Pls just tell me the truth, if I'm not ugly then why aren't guys attracted to me? Why am I in my twenties and still haven't been kissed?

• can't view the pic, doesn't show anything

• What is wrong with you?

• um, the pressure from society to date and have a boyfriend and be jaw dropping gorgeous and the stigma of being a 23 year old virgin is what's wrong!

• Remember this when I say that what God and you think is more important than what 'society' thinks.

Please God rather than pleasing others.

What Girls Said 7

• OMG I MEANT TO VOTE B I THOUGHT IT SAID SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE IGNORE THAT ONE FEMALE VOTE HONESTLY you're HOT AF

• i'm sorry i accidentally clicked a. stupid phone.

• Beautiful. And that's not even blowing smoke you.

• You're attractive! no need to worry.

• What! Your not the least bit of ugly! You look like a model, like seriously!

• I would give you a 6... not ugly. slightly above average but not drop dead gorgeous

• anonymous' comments on peoples' appearances are hereby null and void...

• Well everyone on here lies and are to pussy to tell ugly people that they are ugly... and when some actually is atractive they tell them to fuck off. she's not ugly and not a model... people here are fake liars.. I wish people would be more honest

• ROFL trust me you are not even close to being ugly. I will give you an 8. and a 6 to me means you are not pretty but not ugly.

Your looks is 100% fine. I can name 100s of people who are worst looking than you and has boyfriends.

• Stop asking this question