What do you think of how I look and what would you change?

Just wondering what girls think base on my profile picture

Most Helpful Girl

• You look nice. The only thing I don't like is that your skin is too pink and I think you should wear a different coloured hat. I think red or blue would look better on you (hat wise).

• That other picture was taken when we were out bowling one night. It was hot in there so i was a little red. Is that one better?

• Yeah i didn't know the first was being taken

• And hat wise now i wear a black fox racing hat or a orange and blue denver broncos hat

What Girls Said 4

• Do you feel comfortable in how you look? I mean, why are you asking? Does any part of your appearance disappoint you?

• Other than the scars from my motorcycle wreck no. I was jsut seeing whatvother peoples iponions are is all

• Haha well i work with my hands everyday so yeah the oil and grease is there to

• Good memories. Lol.

• I think you look fine, and I wouldn't change anything.

• Smile and take the sunglasses off. The eyes are the way to the soul so you shouldn't cover them!

• No side shots. Profile pics are best when they're natural and not a selfie.

What Guys Said 2

• if only we could see your haircut, we could tell

• Is that you Jarrett? Lol