Are gauges unattractive?

Hello! So I'm thinking of getting gauges. Nothing big, maybe a 14 to 16, but I've always liked how gauges look. People are pretty shocked that I want these since I'm a preppy girl who's is super happy and nice and looks like someone who'd wear flower dresses and fly off rainbows, but I think I might go through with it, but are they gross to guys? Maybe even a turn off? Just curious thank you so much :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not fond of em, but little ones I don't mind. Big gauges make me want to put a lock through it...

What Guys Said 7

• they look creepy, but i cannot judge you

• Only one of the most unattractive things ever.

• I don't find them attractive but it doesn't mean they would look bad on you.

• If you like emo/ rocker / metal or druggy guys then go for it. That's the usual crowd that likes it. Personally it is unattractive. You look prettier without it but in the end, it's your body.

• they aren't attractive to me

• No. Only teens and emos alike only likes big holes on their ears.

• They're a HUGE turn off

What Girls Said 3

• 14G is hardly noticable. I don't see why not. & since it's not over 00G, there's no commitment. You can simple remove the jewelry, wait 2-4 weeks & you're ears are good to go. Do whatever you find pleasing.

I have mine at 0G & I've yet to regret my choices. There are jewelry that look exactly like common earring that can be worn without people knowing you have stretch ears.

• You could get them ripped off
    Or something stuck inside them
    Or get them hung up on something
    Or you could get them ripped off

But I think tiny ones are cute :)

• Totally... ... ...