What's my "league"?

Girls always wonder when they go after the really attractive guy if they're attractive enough. So I guess that's my question.

0|0
1|15

Most Helpful Guy

• You can date the top Dogs of the world

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• You're in what ever league you put yourself in.

As of right now you're in the illegal league

3|3
    0|0
  • You'll be cruising with batman and green latern.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXph0arElKs

0|0
    0|0
  • Leagues only exist in sports.

Divisions of human interaction are artificial constructions of society.

Just don't be an asshole and I'm sure you'll be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • according my my psychology class most relationships fall within 2 points of each other. so lets just say by looking at your profile picture I think you are around a 7 on a 10 scale. so if you add and take away 2 you will most likely end up with a guy that is between a 5 and a 9. so yes you could defiantly get a really attractive guy. in my opinion 10s are a very rare breed and I haven't even seen many girls I would consider a 10

0|0
    0|0
  • www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7297-does-the-dating-league-really-exist + you're in whatever league that you think you belong in

0|0
    0|0
  • what "league" means anyway

you can date everyone bsically

0|0
    0|0
  • I find you very attractive and love that your picture is natural with no make-up. I love the natural look and you are pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have one. No one does, really. Sure some people are seen as conventionally more attractive than others, but there's more to dating than just physical attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • offbrown.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/nerd.jpg

best u will get unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • You should go for any guy you like in your age range. You look fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • So a forty year old married guy would be out of the question then?

• Show All
    • More than you would think haha and oh great

• "Why do I get a bad feeling the amount of creepy messages I already get will just get worse when I turn 18? "

That is not true, once you turn legal you're not so appealing to the Pedos anymore

• you would be a catch even for the most hot guys out there!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about league, but you look good imo!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure how to qualify you in "league" terms. But I think you are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well thank you haha and it's just you hear that term used a lot. Like "he's so out of your league" I don't really get it either.

• 3/10 tbh srry

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• There is no "league". If you want it go after it.

0|0
    0|0