How tall is too tall to still be considered hot?

Im asking this cause im 16 and 6'5". I was just wondering cause i know girls like tall guys but am i too tall?

• Yaaaaaas
  • Noooooooo
  • Eh, i don't really care

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol too tall? Nonsense. That's how tall my boyfriend is. Not too tall at all. Maybe I hang out with tall people too much but that's like an average height for a guy to me.

I am aware that not everyone comes from the land of giants, but I apparently do so... yeah. :)

Not too tall.

• You do realize that's more than half a foot over average male height right?

• Yes. I'm not stupid. I know how tall the average male is. I am also aware that the average male in my hometown is 6'3. The internet world just can't handle that apparently.

What Girls Said 8

• The guy im kinda dating rn is 6'6 and i love it :3

• you deserve better than anyone who judges you purely on one single characteristic such as your height!
    you're not too tall :)

• tall guys are the best. pick us up and kiss us. its hot af.

• My boyfriend was the same height and I just never looked at his face when we talked while we were standing... you're a perfect 2m, are you a basket ball player or something?

• If a guy is hot, a guy is hot no matter the height. But you'd be wayyy too tall for me

• OMG, seriously? The taller the better. You should be OK with girls being shorter than you though...

• You have nothing to worry about. You're not too tall.

• Girls are attracted to tall guys. You'll be someones dream guy someday. Not too tall at all.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 21 and Close to 6'8" and 230lbs, however unfortunately I don't think I'm quite done growing yet so... But every girl I've even spent time with LOVES the fact that I'm tall for one reason or another. Some say because they feel safe, others because they say it's hard to lose me lol, some because they love wearing heels and it is kinda sad when your girls taller than you and neither of you want that but sore people are down with the mismatch. But even if being "too tall to be attractive" was a thing I'd still get over it because it's just who I am and if I was supposed to be different I would be.

• 6'5" is VERY tall for sure, but not EXTREMELY tall.

extremely tall, is like 6'10" or above

• 7'5 is the limit lol

• Any height above 7 foot, hence the word gigantism is medically used.