How can I make my nose smaller by natural way?

I can say that my face is good enough, and its all natural. But I really don't like my nose. Its look a bit big. I really wanna fix it. But on the natural way not plastic sugery. I think If i do a plastic sugery one, people will say that all of my face is fake. So I just wanna prove them that I'm natural. So any suggestions please?

Most Helpful Guy

• you're really beautiful and so is your cute nose. You need to believe me it's beautiful just right.
    I have a big nose you don't I it doesn't matter it's part of me it what makes me who I am. The same with your cute little nose.

What Guys Said 10

• *FACE-desking now* because you look great the way that you're now + I guess losing every pound of body fat that you have, in hopes of burning some around your nose area might work ^^ LOL (Joking because I'm sure that wouldn't even work)

• Get new parents.
    There's NO WAY that will EVER happen anyone that promises otherwise is a fraud.

Also I think ya finee , no need for change.

• Just repeat a few hundred times

http://giphy.com/gifs/frustrated-7eIJatffSoc7u

• Walk into a glass door.

• Sorry, Im here cos of some suggestions. Not here for someone like u joke about me.

• @asker ok you want time to be serious? There is no natural way to shrink your nose a 5 year old can tell you that.
      Can you shrink your arms naturally? How about your big toe? Obviously not its common sense.
      And thanks for the down vote ;)

• Be yourself be natural. If they will have to like you the way you are they will if not then dont give them shit. They are assholes. They dont deserve you.
    Be the natural beautiful you.

• sure... if i give you a punch on the nose it will break, and as a result it'll be smaller.

(just kidding eh? )

• You don't even have a big nose.

• Lol I do. If not Why I bother to ask for some suggestions? Thank anw :)

• ""If not Why I bother to ask for some suggestions?""

No idea, ask yourself, lol.

• There is no natural way.

• Leave your nose alone.

• Cut the unwanted areas

What Girls Said 10

• There is no natural way. In fact, the nose and ears grow forever.
    BUT you are so fucking pretty! Like seriously. You can look through my opinions, I'm not one of those people who'll feed that "everyone's beautiful" crap.
    You don't have a big nose at all.
    You're really beautiful. And usually, nose or facial surgeries ruin an otherwise gorgeous face. I'd recommend you to reconsider.

• You can change the shape of it slightly because it is cartlidge. But only the tip of your nose because you can move that part. My nose, the top of it changed slightly because when I used to push it up out of habit... lol. :) But you are unable to shrink it. I am sorry... Eeee but I have been in your position, yes... :) :)

• You are pretty just how you are all ready. But if you must, try to do makeup contouring. YouTube tutorials.

• make up but I don't think you need to worry about your nose at all. I think you should just let this go

• whaaat girl you're super pretty! don't say that, your nose is super cute :)

and natural ways.. I guess you can squeeze it hard but I don't think it would work. Just kidding! Don't do it you're very pretty

• Lol not at all. Every girls are all pretty the way they are. And u too :) Anw thank u so much ^^

• I guess you pinch for a while everyday. My mom has a really narrow nose bc she said my aunt used to pinch her by the nose when she was a baby.

• Highlight and contour

• Unfortunately your nose is what keeps on growing... and you cannot stop it... and it WiLL keep on growing... your eyes stay the same since a baby. If you really want to make it smaller, you will need to do surgery... Instead learn to love yourself... or contour it with makeup... to make it appear smaller.. but it will not actually be any smaller.

• Contour...:

• ... You can't, not without surgery.