Im plump and wanna lose weight?

Genetically my body was amazing and when I gained weight after that 2.5 years of anorexia experience, I gained mıre than I have to and the fat collected at my tummy and especially my legs and my butt. I used to have a butt which has a nice shape (smaller than now) and my belly was really thin. My upper legs are so thick right now (actually they were always thicker thank my belly but they were looking great). I want to lose this weight but I still deal with binge eating and I dont have a gym memnership? Can you guys give a advice about how to lose weight and get fit with home exercices and a diet?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing you should do is clean up your diet. I've boosted my metabolism by eating 4-5 SMALL meals a day, and trying not to treat myself too often. It can be hard, but it works, and it's worth it.
    However, whatever you do, do NOT crash diet. Find one that suits you and STICK WITH IT. Crash dieting helps you lose weight, but once it's over, you gain it all back. It's terrible for your body.

Next thing you should do is start exercising regularly. Running is great, and yoga. If you get more into it, you could try more intense exercises. I took up karate a while ago, and combined with my healthy diet it's helped keep me in great shape.

When you've achieved your ideal shape, don't stop! If you do, it'll all go to waste and you'll return to how you were before the lifestyle change.

• I'd love to eat clean but isn't it hard to stick with it? I mean the ingredients are really hard to find in Turkey

• Try to make your own food when you can. That way you know exactly what you're eating, and there's no stress about eating something you didn't sign up for. If you can't make your own food, always skim the ingredient list. If there's something in there you wouldn't eat, find something else.
      You could also try substituting unhealthy foods for healthier ones; example, white bread for wholegrain, chocolates for sweet fruits like bananas and strawberries (add chocolate if it makes it easier).
      Once you get into the hang of this stuff, then it's really easy, and you'll end up feeling great!

What Guys Said 4

• Find a calorie calculator online. They're free. Put in your height and the weight you WANT to be. It will give you a calorie count to maintain that weight. You don't have to stick to it religiously, just keep it in the range.

Cut out all fast food. Make food at home, stay away from saturated fats. Portion you meals so you have no less than 5 meals each day. Green tea is a good fat burner, along with avocados and peanut butter, in spite of their high calories. Remember, complex carbs during the day, simple carbs (sugar) immediately after exercise. Preferably with a recover drink (protein shake).

As for a workout regimen, I'd recommend tabata, or interval training. You can use tabata songs from YouTube to help with this, they do the timing, so you can concentrate on your exercise. It can be applied to jogging/running, and weighted/unweighted exercises. Squats, and abdominal exercises would be good. Pace yourself when you start, form is much more important than tons of reps or tiring yourself out.

• what's your BMI, so we can tell if you should lose weight or not?

• start a good diet, no junk food no white bread hit the track 6 days a week

• just watch your carbs and do cardio if you must! NEVER HATE YOURSELF!

What Girls Said 1

• First is to start with cutting back food in take. Up your lean proteins and veggies/fruit intake. Keep a food journal (not to log calories but to write down what you eat through out the day. It holds you accountable then). If you aren't in shape or haven't really exercised in a long time go for walks or slow jogs. Look up simple moves on sites like womens health. They offer videos and diet tips. But I think the best and most effective way to lose weight without a trainer is to start out slow and progress from there.

• Actually I've been taking long walks for 3 years but I've started it when I was anorexic.

• Ok so you can do long walks. Bump it up to jogging. Try to go half a mile. To work the whole body. Jumping jacks, push ups (proper ones), lunges, planks and squats are great to do in any condition you are in to help work your muscles. The idea of trying to lose weight is to push your body. Keep record of how many sets and reps of each move you do. Just dont go too fast or push yourself too hard right away. Its all about pacing.