Kilt girl, Rate me 1-10?

s8.postimg.org/.../...ot_2015_02_11_01_34_07_1.png

Rate me...
Do my boobs look to big for my body?
I've been considering getting them smaller, i feel like they look to big for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ur boobs are perfect
    I will give u 8/10

• Those are implants

• Lol, my wife's are better than yours. And her personality is better than yours, too.

If yours are real, then you are genetically blessed, because it is rare to have breasts like that, on a body like that. I suspect you are not being perfectly honest about it. Natural breasts that size tend to look a bit softer/saggier, but it may be the swimsuit holding them up.

• PS I don't have anything against implants, so relax

What Guys Said 31

• Trollolol... but the girl in that pic is sexy. She shouldn't change anything!

• No this is me lol my names aaliyah!
      But thank you !

• Because i didn't want anyone messaging me ! Mainly creepy men lol i just wanted to get rated, thats it. Lol but thank you, you're so sweet!

• Oh lol, I guess that makes sense XP

• No need to reduce your boobs. They look fine. But I do recommend you increase some weight because your belly area is too narrow. Looks unhealthy.

• Hawwwwt, and I know you know this.

• 9/10 ... looking real clean man

• CloudNine/10

• you'd look much better if you were 20 pounds heavier in my opinion

• Well i work at the tilted kilt and im a gogo dancer at a club plus i model so i really have to stay thin and have an image to keep...
      Which i really like my weight to be honest anyway

• thats not you!!! stop begging

• I give you a rank of 7

• You're beautiful just the way you are. No need to change be happy with who you are. Your boobies are fine the way you're.

• whoever that is, solid 9.

• You seem fake and if you didn't want guys messaging you there are settings for that, so throw that excuse out the window.

• I like the size of your boobs, but would love to see a bigger softer tummy and butt and thighs too.

Just my opinion.

• I would rate you a 9 and I would say your boobs are a bit big, but definitely not enough to consider surgery.

• First, that ain't you! Second, you are not female!

• This is me and im 100% female. Why is it so hard for you men to believe that beautiful women dont exist on here?

• real women don't ask such crazy questions aimed at men

• Im a real woman, and just because i asked for a rate doesn't make it crazy and this post never said men only

• id give you a solid 9 you look a lot better with your hair straightened than when its curly

• "Kilt Girl".
    So do you work for the Tilted Kilt or are you just a model in Kilts?

• I work for the tilted kilt

• Well, that's it!
    You're pretty much perfect lol
    Based on your physical features, I'd marry you yesterday lol
    Now to find out if you're beatiful on the inside too. Be sweet and message me, thanks

• 10. Don't reduce your boobs!

• in my opinion you look perfect the way you are... If you want them smaller than OK... But I like how they look on you. If youhave an awesome personality your boy/girl? Friend is very lucky to have you.

• I doubt this is even you but I would give you a strong 8 and are very attractive.

Would awkwardly avoid after noticing/10

• Bang bang bangidi bang bang. All night long.

• No you look perfect on those... ;)

• Don't change anything your a dime piece

• 7/10.. filllerrrrr

• 10 you look gorgeous

• You're just fine. Id say you're an 8

• Wowza.
    How about 11?

• I want to touch your boobs

• 9/10

Don't listen to these guys that say you need more weight, looking good for sure.

If you had a little more tan and a little more muscle without looking scary that'd make you a 10/10 for sure. Smile seems a little forced, not too sure what to say about that.

• 8.5 out of 10, honestly.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 8

• You're a 10 you have a pretty face and nice body and no your boobs look like the perfect size for your body.

• I pretty much never compliment or rate on Gag, but don't get a reduction. You have a very good figure.

• You look fine, your boobs look great wouldn't change a thing, theyre perfect! Maybe your legs are a bit short but nobody would care about that. Id give you 8/10

• 10 :) however I expected a kilt. I thought you would be wearing a kilt!

I think your boobs are wonderful on you! However, if you wanted to get them smaller, you would look as marvelous!

• ah I see, a kilt girl is a Thing. I looked it up. Are you worried about working there? I think you will do well :)

• I know right haha like seriously , whats wrong with me being anonymous because i don't want creeps messaging me... i know im pretty, but all i asked was for a rate you know?

• yeah, you didn't do anything wrong. I think the guys giving you a hard time for going anon are the ones you'#re going anon to get away from in the first place :P

• I'm having a hard time believing a girl that smoking hot would even be on GaG.

• She's gorgeous

• Don't get a breast reduction you'll regret it be grateful!

• That tiny outline pattern is not a kilt it's checkered. You're not wearing enough clothes to even consider it being a kilt.

And you should totally keep them you could get a job at the Tilted Kilt with boobs like those:

blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/.../...iltcutegirls.jpg

• Lol i already am a kilt girl... i work at the tilted kilt.
      This the swimsuit for one of our calendar photo shoots we did.
      I know what a kilt is, we call ourselves kilt girls.