Girls: rate me please?

Well I asked this here before but made small changes, I will add that I have had problems finding a girlfriend and I am beginning to get into a conclusion that it is my looks.

Girls rate me and be brutally honest. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not your looks, you look 'normal' nothing stands out as odd about your face. I don't find you attractive but I don't find you unattractive. Maybe you could find some online quizzes to see if you're being too picky or have qualities that women don't like?

• I think you have pretty much nailed it yourself :(.
      Thanks a lot though :)

• While everyone here agrees I am plain normal you included it means my looks are a problem kind of as I have already suspected and I really wanna thank you for your honesty though it hurts only truth will help me improve.

• I said you look normal and there's NOTHING odd about your face. Not sure how that is saying you are unattractive. My first sentence is "It's NOT your looks".

What Girls Said 3

• You not bad looking, but it may not be your looks, You could have some features that women hate or it could be the way you carry yourself

• What features? Do tell me maybe that's what is holding me back

• Anytime, but dont think its your looks, if you do clean up places if you think you need to

• Looking average is ugly in a politically correct way of saying it even if it isn't no one wants an average because it's meh.

• your not that bad looking but I think u should be confident that's all don't worry about your looks okay be confident

• You're not bad. Maybe you should cut all your hair off or shorter. Also don't try to grow a beard.

What Guys Said 1

• dude why you took down your pic so soon? i guess if you had it still there, then more people could give you opinions ;-)