Does anyone feel like they are really ugly but only from the side view?

I've heard that there are studies that people find their front porfolio more attractive then their side because we are so used to seeing them in pictures and in the mirrors, so it is the norm for us.

However do you think its actually possible to look really good from the face but bad from the side... because thats how I feel and I dont think im just being insecure.

Do you think when a person looks at you they kind of just remember how the front looks so they dont focus on the sides; and thats why they dont notice that theyre ugly from the side?

Most Helpful Girl

• My side view is hideous sometimes but I've taken a few side pictures and looked linda cute

What Girls Said 1

• I feel ya Im not confident about my body from the side because of my stomach so I'm trying to lose weight because I would like to feel more confident so ya I know how you feel 😁

What Guys Said 1

• i don't mind if i look ugly to other people... everybody has their own taste