Long facial hair or trimmed/shaved face?

Alright. I really wanna know what suits me better. Longer facial hair like small beard and all or a trimmed/shaved face. I'll show you my pictures so please be honest and let me know what you think.

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...bcSty41rl5np6o1_540.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...adPKGD1rl5np6o1_540.jpg

These 2 pics above were taken a few weeks back when I was trimmed

36.media.tumblr.com/.../...577dql1rl5np6o1_540.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...69e5tB1rl5np6o1_540.jpg

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...m28Won1rl5np6o1_540.jpg

These 3 pics above were taken this week and that's how I look at the moment. So what do you all think? Especially girls. Should I have a trimmed/shaved look or have facial hair like I do right now. By the way, in the last pic where I'm smiling, I posted that online and one of my friends said "explain the gayness?" so I deleted that selfie. What do you think? Was that a bad selfie because I'm not good at smiling in pics so I thought I'd give myself a shot.

Updates:
The only girls who replied are engaged. I wanna know what other girls think. Especially single girls and no, I won't message you or anything lol so don't worry.

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• As long as facial hair is kept in check, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it, personal opinions/preferences aside. Go with whichever you are more fond of.

0|1
    0|0
  • You look handsome with the beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Full beard <3

0|1
    0|0
  • The beard looks the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • i like when guys are either clean shaven or got that little 5 o' clock shadow thing going on. duck dynasty beards are not attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • trimmed is better in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Dude, the second one all the way. The first Beard pic is the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good with a beard dude. The 1st beard pic looks good to be honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • shaved face of course

0|0
    0|0