Do guys like girls that's wear sweat pants and hoodies?

This might be a lame question but do guys get bothered by girls wearing sweat pants and hoodies? Do they like them? I wear them all the time. I used to never wear them and guys off the streets were asking me out but know not even the guys at school or any other activities. Like what the heck? Is it just a coincidence or guys hate girls wearing stuff like that. Thanks:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear sweatpants and hoodies 95% of the time. Fuck em if they don't like it.

What Guys Said 15

• To be honest people who go the glamour route kinda... makes me put them in the twilight zone of "trying too hard"
    Don't go BLING BLING when you're out for a cup of coffee lol

• Depends. If the clothes are soft, cuddly, and girly looking, then its pretty cute. If it looks like she's been training with Rocky Balboa, maybe not.

Basically: plushy + cuddly > sketchy + homely

• i don't even notice them tbh

• Your just have to rely on how you carry yourself and your personality more. Clothes usually say a lot about a person. If your close says nothing or something negative you have to try in other ways.

• No way i love that kinda stuff as long as its not constant and its worn properly... add a pair of lee cooper converses and you've stolen my heart hahaha

• No, it doesn't bother me at all. I like a female who is willing to dress how she likes and be comfortable.

• If i was dating a girl i wouldn't care if she wore sweatpants and hoodies sometimes. If that was the only thing she wore though it would become a little unattractive to me (but i wouldn't say anything). But I'm going to be completely honest, if i saw a girl i never met before, i would be more likely to ask her out if she was wearing something more sexy and flattering (just a first impression thing). So id say it wouldn't matter what u wear around people u already know (because they already hav a good idea of what u already look like), but if u wanna meet new people and get them to be attracted to u, id dress up a bit, u wikl get slightly more attention that way.

• I like girls not their sweatpants and hoodies

• if she looked good before wearing them it will look stylish.

if she's fat then itll look sloppy and trying too hardish.

• Wear what you want. They are okay.

• I don't find it cute really... especially sweatpants. When girls wear a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants, that is the worst outfit in my opinion. It looks trashy most of the time.

• if her body is like at least an 8 then it's sexy

• sorry but i like girls in skirts

• Hoodies I'm kinda iffy about, but sweat pants are totally fine.

• I figure I feel the same way a girl feels when she walks past a guy in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

What Girls Said 0