Does a curvier body look better on a shorter or taller person? *Pic inside*?

Does a curvier body look better on a shorter or taller person? When I mean curvy I mean the shape. I'm using the appropriate term

Short and curvy
i206.photobucket.com/.../52710_ssdd_kim.jpg

Tall and curvy
4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Gaby%2BEspino.jpg

POLL QUESTION: Who looks better in a dress?

• Short girls look better in a dress
  • Tall girls look better in a dress
Girls please try not to be bias if you're short or tall.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall women ALWAYS look better in a dress. Dresses make tall women look taller - an attractive quality. And they make short women look shorter.

I'm 5'4 and I just cannot wear floor length dresses without also wearing 5 inch heels. Otherwise I look derpy. Like a child playing pretend. The same goes for when I try to wear short dresses. My legs, even though they're fit, look all stumpy and gross.

Curves probably look better on taller women as well. You're more likely to look fat if there's less space to separate the curves from your bust and the curves from your butt.

What Guys Said 7

• The middle. Too short and the curves make them look kind of stumpy. Too tall and they just look fuggin' huge.

• these girls you posted are skinny basically not curvy

anyway tall and curvy is this... and tall and curvy girls are hot:

starcasm.net/.../chloemarshall.jpg

this girl has one of the sexiest bodies in my opinion, but unfortunately modeling industry don't promote those kind of girls... damn :-(

• 0|0
  • I think it's better for taller girls because the extra height makes the body not seem so wide.

• I like em all.

• Taller is better

• I think the look the same, but i like shorter girls just because of the fact that they r short

What Girls Said 6

• It looks better on the tall girl... Well at least I think so you didn't pick the best picture for the first girl. We can't really see her. curves because she's facing forward you should've posted a side image.

• That's Kim K.

• Kim k is like 5'2

• Oh so she is short... I never knew that.

• Tall girls look waaay better in dresses since it emphasizes their legs. They also have more variety in choice - super short girls can only look good in short dresses, because long dresses make them look dwarfish.

• I think tall girls look better in most things. And I'm definetly not tall

• It depends on how the dress is tailored to her body.

• But from your experience who wear a better dress?

• My answer is from my experience lol

• Anything looks better on taller chicks

• If all of the ratio is the same, I think it will look the same. They will just look curvy.