Am I pretty? Be honest! (Based on my profile pic)?

I've just been having a lot of sleepless nights worrying about my looks, I want a true & honest opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1, You're pretty
    2. You need to rethink your priorities if your appearance is keeping you up at night.

What Guys Said 34

• sorry but are you 16... or 16*2? :-P

no offence but you look double your age, my advice is to try to look younger like avoiding make-up, drinking alcohol and nightlife in general. those stuff make you look older unfortunately... damn :-/

• YouLookLikeAGorgeous22YearsOldGirl/10

• Your profile states that you are in a relationship... you know who to ask.

• Hint: if she says "be honest" she's usually very pretty
    Hint 2: bailjait.

Although I'm 17, so... sup cutie?

• I find it amusing why girls who are obviously pretty ask if they are pretty or not. And yeah, they get a bunch of responses but if there are others who ask a certain reasonable question concerning their looks out of curiosity, they barely get any responses. Just amazing. And yeah, you're pretty.

• I find it funny how I asked a question regarding my facial hair 4 hours ago but got only 4 responses yet this question got 16 responses within 30 minutes.

• Yes you are. Does this make your night now?

• Yes you're really pretty so please stop being so insecure. I can't believe you're actually losing sleep over the way you look, that's just crazy.

• Don't lose sleep over it. you don't need us to tell you how beautiful you are you know you are just believe in yourself and love who you are. if you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else too,

• You look gorgeous!!! Especiall for your age!!! If you're really 16 then in 4 to 6 years you will be even better! A goddess!

• Girl, you are hot. You're not going to have any problems attracting guys. It's funny though, when I saw your pic I immediately was reminded of a girl at work who was asking the same question who looks exactly like you!! Haha... Trust me, you're gorgeous :)

• You're gorgeous

• You're in a relationship, aren't you? Yes, you are very pretty! Stop worrying. Worrying makes women less pretty... eventually.

• You're pretty, you look older than 16. Would've totally got in trouble in person -_-

• SWEET STATUTORY... no comment.

• Never knew that people can have nightmares from being worried about their looks O_O That's just not right :/

• If you're having sleepless nights worying about your looks, it's not your looks you should be concerned about. Psychiatric health is important you know.

• this is why players know how to play with a womens insecurities.

pretttiest girls are one of the most insecure people.

• what do you think about this one? @Victoria_xoxo

this has been my experience dating a few hot girls.

getting them young and before theyre star struck or they turn hot is a good plan i think. you know what i mean from our previous? lol

• I agree 100 percent

• why dont u take off all that makeup and post a pic, seriously, make up is almost like photoshop, it hides what u really look like

• Stop fishing. You look fine.

• U don't look like 16 so better try yo stop drinking alcohol n avoid sleepless nights
    Drink much water n eat fruits that will make u look like ur age is
    N ur gud looking right now too

• 5-6, if you add an awesome personality to it, pfff forget a scale even exists, you'd have guys after you (hence why gamer girls are often taken).

• Thats not my favorite hair color, but u r a very beautiful girl! :)

• Sure your Pretty now anything else interesting about you

• 👌👌👌 don't worry

• yes you're beautiful date me ;)

• 1) You're pretty.
    2) There's no way your only 16.

• Honestly. You're stunning ;)

• your pretty... now.. go on.. ask an interesting question next time..

• Ya you are pretty 😉

• Yes you are

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 16

• You lose sleep from worrying about your looks? That seems so ridiculous to me. You can't change the way you look anyway... and plus, what is a strangers validation online going to do for you? Will that really make you feel better about yourself? Food for thought.

• Yes, very. You can go to sleep now.

• I know how it feels to not be completely satisfied with yourself. I have those days. But what helps is to see the beautiful things about you. Your eyes and hair are really beautiful. And believe it or not everyone has their insecurities even the most pretty of people but you won't get anywhere only worrying and obsessing about your looks.

• Extremely pretty obvs

• Yes you're pretty

• Your gorgeous, you have nothing to worry about.

• You're stunning! :)

• Girl you are stunning ☺

• you're definitely pretty but ya look way older than 16

• and people are ten times more attractive when they have confidence in themselves

• You may think you are but some guy may not think so

• *Attention seeker alert*

• Get out of here

• As creepy as this may sound, if I was a dude I would probably have the hots for you.

• Yes you're very pretty
    8,5/10
    The men i know would love you

• And I'm not saying that
      If that's really you, then be happy

• You're okay. 6/10

• AWL.. sweetie, your very pretty.. no worries..