Am I ugly? just wondering what you think?

http://i.imgur.com/ldbEA0o.jpg

24 and never had a girlfriend, will also be alone for the 24th Valentine's day in a row

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Meh, more like the 6th Valentine's day in a row. Realistically, people don't start date until then... Even so, that doesn't mean you do something with that person for Valentine's day. For my first Valentine's day with my boyfriend we aren't doing anything but going to work out and see a movie. Don't put too much stress on the day.

• You look very familiar. I've seen you on here before I think. But to answer your question, no you are not ugly.

• No, you're not ugly.

• Almost 26 and my only Valentine has been my mom. you're not ugly. I think you're hair could be a bit shorter And smile!

• Your not ugly at all. your actually quite good looking. I have no idea why you have never had a girlfriend. Just try and put yourself out there more.

• I would say you're an 8/10 maybe a 9/10 if you smiled :)

• Nope. You might wanna reevaluate the way you are approaching women?

• Not at all. Maybe it's your personality.

• It will be my 21st valentine alone. You are attractive, all you're missing is a smile.

• I dont like my smile

• Why not? I bet you have a very nice smile and that could very well make women want to approach you.

• You are far from ugly.

• absolutely not, i swear you are actually cute and handsome

• You're a decent looking guy. A smile would help. Maybe you just haven't met that special someone yet. You are not ugly.

What Guys Said 5

• you're not ugly, and why do you worry being alone in this shitty day that doesn't even exist?

instead of worrying, avoid thinking about this day and sayto yourself "only fools celebrate VD" as i do ;-)

• i think its a lot to do with your personality, maybe you come across a bit creepy.
    but i would defo say your not ugly

• Nah dude you're not ugly, don't worry about it. And have you tried asking any girls out?

• once or twice a long time ago

• Okay well i mean random as in girls who i've just added coz i think they're hot or girls who randomly add me. And trust me it's not 'stalker status'' to say hi to a girl on fb. I don't know what goes on in your head to think like that, but for me personally it usually works out. Anyway good luck with trying to get a gf.

• well it works for you because you're probably attractive, so good for you

• I turned 27 last month and I'm still single, always have been, but I believe I probably could have had a girlfriend a long time ago if I lowered my standards

• How many years are you going to do this?

• do what

• Ask people to rate you and tell you you're not ugly.

• As long as I want to?