How can a cute girl turn into a hot girl?

Less face it cute is like a chocolate chip cookie and hot is pratically a hot fudge sundae with cherries. I wanna be the hot fudge Sunday im tired of being called cute !! I feel like a child when im called cute its annoying i wanna be the girl that makes you go wow. Is this possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hot girl is just someone physically attractive, while a cute girl is both physically and mentally.
    You're not cute just because of your face, you're also cute because of your personality, and that's pretty awesome.
    If there's this super hot girl, like an amazing body, and she's always smiling, caring, and being a nice person, I will refer to her as a cute girl, even though I think she has a hot body, as a whole, she's cute.

This is my opinion, but I've realized the majority of men think the same way: We want a cute girl instead of a hot girl.

What Guys Said 9

• I've thought about it a lot, and most of my past crushes I wouldn't even describe as hot. I mean, they ARE hot, like my guy friends say "nice, she's hot," but I usually describe them as cute.

So I think I'd rather date a cute girl.

Anyway, the difference is that a girl is HOT when you wanna fuck them, a girl is cute when you want them as your GF. That's how I see it. So to look more hot, just dress like a slut. Wear makeup with even more contrast.

• It's more like if "Hot" is a hot-fudge sundae, "Cute" is the whole meal.

I would say being cute is better than being raw hot.

One difference, for instance, would be in which guys say "wow".

• How can i get a guys to say wow

• i believe they're afraid to call you "hot" because they're afraid you might find it rude ;-)

• I like cute girls, they make me go "aww " and i wanna hug and cuddle them, plus cuddles could lead to more and with a hot girl she doesn't look cuddly, I want my cuddles after and hopefully before sex lol. Plus any girl that looks cute is more attractive in general to me

• I know a lot of guys that would date cute girls, or hot girls. But if you want to be hot, you can change the types of clothing you wear and the way your hair is done, to be less cute and more hot, why not sexy?

• Would you rather be called pretty?

• Well thats what im saying i feel like cute isn't a real compliment anything can be cute not everything is pretty/hot

• Cute is better than hot.

• why do you think cute is not sexy?

• Because when i think of cute things i think of animals or babys

• lol. That's not true. A cute girl can be super sexy. She doesn't need to dress like supermodels lol.

• Well I'd only go out with cute girls. I don't think I'd ever date a hot girl.

What Girls Said 5

• in my opinion its better to be cute than to be hot when you're young, try to be hot when your so young and when you get older you end up looking older than you should, cuteness isn't just a physical appearance, its your youth :P

• From how it sounds, hot girls are for the guys that just want temporary fun. Cute girls are for the guys that want to take you on a date.

• Its kind of odd too. I mean I've never really crushed on a girl I'd call "super hot", I just see the super hot girls and think " well yeah if she wanted to bang I would." But then there's the girl I think is cute, and usually she COULD be described as hot too but I feel like she's cute, and I crush on her.

• I think cute is great, but I would much rather be called pretty or sexy like that happens much lol, I have also seen many girls who take offence when guys call them hot, so maybe guys are just afraid of how you would take it, in my experience if a guy really likes a girl they seem to call them cute instead of hot that is a term they use when there talking about you with the bro's lol

• I was like that when I was younger. People called my friends "pretty", but I was always "cute". It sounded like something they only told to make me feel better, because I wasn't pretty.
    Being cute is fun though. If a guy I'm crushing on calls me hot, I'll think I'm just one of the other girls he fancies. But if he calls me cute, I'll melt *.*

• I agree with @DarkHumorRUs and @KBob93 so I would prefer be called cute ^-^