Are moles sexy to men?

I have a lot of small moles, mostly on my chest above my cleavage, I also have freckles on my nose and redness on my nose and cheeks I have blonde hair and green eyes as well and I've been told that sometimes I look like I'm crying but I'm not do men find this sexy?

• Are moles sexy to men?
    44% (4)74% (14)64% (18)Vote
  • Are moles unattractive to men?
    56% (5)26% (5)36% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Moles look sexy over lips n boobs...

I too have mole over my left cheek n near my dick...

1|0
    1|3

What Guys Said 16

• Yea they can be attractive I've always found the Marilyn Monroe type beauty marks to be sexy. I've actually got one just like hers in the left side of my chin under my cheek on my jawline. It's not normally visible though except when I'm freshly shaven, my stubble sometimes covers it up. There an old wives tale that says the number of moles on a women's breast determines how many children she'll have I always thought that one was kind of funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Poor image but you look very pretty if I see you right.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind bout them basically

1|0
    1|0
  • I've never really considered it really. It's just one of things that's kinda.. There. It's neither good nor bad in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never really thought of an opinion of that, not gonna give an opinion either but.. don't label yourself as 'sexy' by visual features. I'm a guy saying this (and it's pretty cliché), in my opinion it's about personality anyway; nowadays it tilt more towards that than looks. :)

1|0
    1|0
  • Small Moles are fine, but im not a big fan of all over her body though. Freckles on the other hand I think are cute and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's you in the profile pic.. I wouldn't mind.. But sexy I don't know bout that

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are we allowed to bite it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! And you are good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • to be honest... I dont find any small creatures attractive... just saying..

0|0
    0|0
  • i have one in my left chest and other one down there so why not moles are very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes to me. If not very big & present on face/belly or chest.
    red moles are super sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no issues with moles. I think they are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy? No. I can't say I've ever seen a mole that made a girl look more sexy. But they can certainly be cute. Blake Lively for example. My ex had a mole just above her slit, it was cute. But most of the time they're just there - neither good nor bad.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i have a few and i never got any complaints ;P

they're mostly around my lips or on my neck.

almost every aussie has moles for obvious reasons:P

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one..

Massive one..

On my face.. No one has complained

1|2
    0|0
  • Moles are alright as long they don't stand out as the central feature of your face...

i swear i spotted sand planet here... Oooh the bluntness...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're very bothered by them.

1|0
    0|0