My description? Suitable for a model or not? I really want to be a model but I feel insecure?

Long black wavy hair
Prominent eyes
Thick dark eyebrows
Long lashes
Square face
Snub kinda nose, It's not too big but I hate it a bit
Roller coaster lips :p (this type was mentioned on the internet)
Broad shoulder (I find it unattractive)
Height-5.6
Bust-34
Hips-34
Waist-25.5
Olive skin tone
Weight-50
Worst thing- Fat thighs
Do I sound ok or am I giving an impression of an alien :/ ?
I sometimes like my body type and at times I really feel weird in front of my friends..

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on being 5'6 you would be considered pretty short to most agencies but I'm not positive about that.

What Guys Said 8

• Honey, if u want to be a model you have to show us what you look like. If you are afraid to show us what u look like, you are not ready to be a model. Period. Imagine a person wanting to be a radio announcer but too embarrassed to talk on the phone so anyone can hear his voice, or someone wanting to be a rock star but not allowing anyone to hear them sing.

• 50 kg? or 50... POUNDS? hope not the second.

even if the first is true try to add a few pounds... so you can be more into "normal range"

anyway models come in all sizes and shapes... so yeah it is suitable

• Need to see a picture. If you want to be a model, you have to get used to the idea of people looking and critiquing you.

• Got see a picture

• If you want to be a model then 1. tell your dad and 2. look for an agency together.

• show us a picture i didn't read a word

• A picture is important to decide model material or not.

• If you were to tell who you looked like, in terms of celebs, who would you say you looked like?

What Girls Said 0