How to know if you're attractive?

how can you tell if you're attractive
I've been fat all my life , people always tell me that I'm really really beautiful but I never felt it
I started to lose weight , so I wanna know , how can I tell if I became attractive or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really based on the opinion of of others to determine by a guy or girl whom looks at you. Either by in person or a pic. Don't let other people's opinion get to you. Have confidence in your inner beauty. Every woman is beautiful in their own way..

What Guys Said 4

• You just know plus others stare and others say nice things

• if most people tell you, you're attractive... then yeah, i guess you are then XD

• If you look at mirrors and they don't break

• well, every time i look in the mirror i get a rock hard on, that's how i tell

What Girls Said 4

• Guys will check you out, talk to you more, most of them will be extra friendly and helpful

If you need a favor people of both sexes will usually be more willing to do it for you

You will notice you get special treatment compared to the average person

Guys will either put you on a pedestal, be extra intimidated by you, or be unexplainably hostile toward you solely because of your looks

Girls will either want to be around you or will ostracize you

• The thing with beauty and attractiveness is that it's not just black and white. Beauty is subjective and people are attracted to different things, therefor someone might think you look perfect as you are now and someone else will think you look great after you've lost weight.

• Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. One way to make others think you're beautiful is to feel beautiful yourself. It's like the saying "Smile and the world smiles back at you" The same thing happens once you start finding yourself beautiful. Attractiveness may come at first from the outlook of the person but once you start to get to know someone you realize whether you really think of them as attractive or not. There may be a person that is the most beautiful person in the world physically, but is the shittiest asshole of all the assholes in the wold. That way that person becomes unattractive right away. While you were loosing weight you might have started to feel more beautiful yourself and accept yourself more. That way other people will accept you and feel attractiveness towards you.

• Take the am I attractive quiz lol