What can I do to be more attractive?

I always get told I'm average or boring looking. How can I improve myself?

Most Helpful Guy

• you already have a decent face, just work on character if its shitty.

What Guys Said 15

• Actually, I think you're very attractive. Don't get me wrong, you won't appeal to everybody. Some people like more overt, 'sexy' features; others more subtle, pretty ones. I fall firmly in the latter camp, and I don't see why you should waste your time pandering to guys in the former. Maybe really the work needs to be on your confidence and getting out there? If you're shy, you'll be almost invisible, because you won't put yourself in a position of meeting and being open to people.

• I think you are very pretty. beautiful eyes. perhaps a little bit a different hairstyling (if I HAD to say change something) but honestly I think you are very attractive already

• Not much. Only Suggestion I got based on your pic is to squint your eyes a little when you smile lol it makes it look more genuine.

• you don't have to... you look pretty decent in my opinion

• Your beautiful in your own right, remember beauty is about what's on the inside just as much as the outside. And remember great looks only let you get In the room a shining personality keeps you in it.

• I think you look better than many other girls without make up.
    What can you do to look more attractive? Perhaps experiment with different hairstyles. I think a fringe hairstyle might suit you. Or maybe a centre partition.

• i say your a 7 which is a good thing , you could go gym and get a hot body. and those people who say that would be jealous of you because you would became a hot lady

• Hang out with guys who aren't idiots, you are a good looking girl

• you're probably gonna end up putting on more makeup, showing more skin or wearing tight clothes...

• are u really 19? and surgery

• Being older you cutie :)

• What! Who says that. You look cute. You can go goth if u want ;)

• Not much. You're already pretty. Your picture isn't the best though.

• Wear tight cloths

• You dont need to change your self so that people accpect you, just be your self and the right people will like you, like me ! :-)

What Girls Said 6

• you're so cute! whoever says you're boring looking is probably either jealous or basing their standards on celebrities who wear tons of makeup, spend hours getting their hair done, etc. if you want to change something FOR YOURSELF, you could try a new hairstyle and maybe a little bit of lip color (which guys will probably advise against but as a girl i love lipstick, i feel much more put together and sophisticated with it). but only do these things if you want to for yourself. you're beautiful the way you are!

• Smile and laugh more, guys flock to me once they realize I am not a serious frigged betch (when I don't smile I can look pissed in runs in my family). And what guy doesn't want to be around a girl that has a good time around them.

• WTF? You don't look boring looking or that average. You look really pretty. Also never change yourself just to please others. Only change to please urself

• Never change who you are. They r probably just jealous. Your profile pic is super pretty:) I don't think you should change anything about yourself. Be yourself because everyone else is taken;)

• Nothing, you're already pretty :)

• You're pretty,. And you have very nice skin so i wouldn't recommend you to cake your face up maybe a little bit of lipstick hot pink or red to make your lips pop it will give you a little color lipstick is very useful!