Do I look more attractive with makeup or no makeup?

My profile picture is two pictures of me with and without makeup. I don't think you'll have a problem knowing which one is with makeup and which one isn't. Like on a scale of 1-10 how do I look?

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Girl

• You are just so lucky being one of the few women who looks gorgeous with or without make-up.

Am just so envoius.

1|0
    0|0
    • From what I can tell you look flawless in your profile picture!

• Show All
    • No but seriously are you a model haha because you're gorgeous!

• Now you are being just a little bit silly!!! lol

In fairness it is a professional photo taken after a full makeover taken on my 21st. Birthday. :)

The dress was a birthday present from my then fiance, who is now my husband.

What Guys Said 18

• The coloring or lighting in the pictures is different making it harder to make an accurate comparison but I think you look lovely both ways. You can wear some makeup if it makes you feel more comfortable but don't overdo it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without you look better, even when the lighting is too strong.
    You look pretty in both, but I prefer you with no make-up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well this just means I get to sleep longer in the morning since I don't need makeup lol. And yeah one was taken inside and night and the other outside at sunset

• Personally, I think you look better without make up. You're pretty with make up too, but I guess it's because you didn't overdo it - that's probably the limit of make up you should apply. That's just me.
    To me, your most striking feature would be your eyes. I'd say you're an 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • without make-up always ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look equally pretty with and without makeup.
    Rate: 9/10

2|1
    0|0
    • Thanks I try hard not to put too much on to the point I would look completely different without makeup

• You look better without makeup. The overemphasized lips make you look completely off.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty with / without make up , trust me you have no worries so relax

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 with out make up and 9 with make up. I personally think make up SLIGHTLY hides your beauty. Your cute either way!

0|0
    0|1
  • You look really pretty in both pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • In your case, without.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good in both pics. But in my opinion, you are prettier without make up :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • without and like a 9.5

0|0
    0|0
  • With out make up sweetie

0|0
    0|0
  • thats situational

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, u mad?

0|0
    1|0
  • Without, you look more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Without: 7
    With: 5.5

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? That's surprising..

• Show All
    • Well I'd say that if your skin didn't look so pale in the bottom picture you could be an 8. Yeah I agree with the chipmunk thing I suppose, I also think that whatever lipgloss/lipstick you have on is too dark. Personally, I like it when a girls lips are all natural just so long as they aren't too chapped.

• I agree but the lipstick was for an audition and my lips are never chapped lol

• Without, at least in your profile pic, and a 6

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Honestly you look gorgeous without and still flawless c; and then with I don't mean to offend but I feel like you are trying to hard... It just seems artificial , I love makeup :3 but your face DOES NOT need it <3 believe me

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks and it was for an audition so that's why I was wearing it haha

• Show All
    • Don't worry when I was your age I looked so awkward. Like my acne was terrible and I don't even know how to describe my hair it was just embarrassing lol.

• Don't get me started on these braces >.< but it all worked out all right for you ;)

• well both picture have different lighting so its hard to tell.
    i believe that makeup accent girls... or guys.. true beauty. so in the makeup pic like a 9 and in the non make up like a 9. makeup doesn't change who you are just tricks people hehe.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know. I just don't wear makeup often so I don't have a lot of pictures of me wearing makeup.

• oh thats great ;) you should really start honestly.. i loved makeup and wore it constantly to the point where when i didn't people would ask me if i was sick since they were used to seeing me all caked up :(

• ***shouldnt**

• you look pretty in both pictures. if i had to choose i'd say with, but just because it looks more lively

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people look better with make up.

You're one of the rare chicks who look better without it.

Jelly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're prettier without makeup! I think just mascara alone would be perfect for you. I think it's too much makeup in the picture you're wearing it :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that was for an audition so yeah it's a little much but okay

• I didn't mean it in a bad way! I think you're pretty with and without! I just think since you have natural beauty you shouldn't cover it up! But I love playing around with makeup and think it's fun to to wear and experiment. Wear as little or as much as you want!

• The effects on your pics kinda throw me off, but i think you look fine without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • With make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Without actually. Lucky you

0|0
    0|0
    • It could just be because my smile makes my face look chubby lol and in the other one I was just having a good day looks wise lol

• Better without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're just different looks, but equally good-looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks and yeah I just didn't know if it was worth it to put much make up on because I get people saying I'm better without it.