Am I ugly, handsome, hot?

I've been a little insecure about my looks lately so yeah.

lh6.googleusercontent.com/.../15%2B-%2B1

Most Helpful Guy

• K some easy shit you can do. (Seriously it's super duper simple but for some reason people fail at doing it)
    Your hair looks greasy like that, cut it short, leave it a bit longer on top and style it out of your face.
    Wash your face 2x a day.
    Always smell good. Brush teeth constantly.
    Exercise, military style. Simple compound movements, a lot of running.
    For clothing... T shirts and dark slim (not skinny) jeans are a safe bet. Wear shirts of stuff your into. Shoes just buy vans and converse.
    Don't wear cargo shorts or windbreakers lol.
    Keep a strong straight posture.
    Get a job Asap.

That's about all as guy can do physically. It's kind of a lot of effort but if you do it you'll look good bro. Trust me girls appreciate a guy who puts in the effort.

What Girls Said 3

• You are handsome, it's just your style isn't my type. I think you will look better if you cut your hair

• Like you said in a comment: get in shape, cut your hair, dress better, just take care of yourself. You have potential.

• Dang you just had to be underage/illegal lol... Very handsome might I say so

What Guys Said 4

• gosh this pic/clothing makes you look like a middle-aged pop-star

try uploading a better pic... but anyway your haircut is nice

• What's your plan if you are ugly?

• Become a shredded kunt and lose that fat. Good face but get a hair cut and donate some of that hair to me :-P

• I'm looking into the haircut thing right now but I can't figure out the shape of my face.

• Your hair is very versatile. You can get away with a buzz cut or even a fade of some sort, or even a bowl cut.

• ur hot id root u