Anyone see the point in "how do I look" questions?

i mean its a given fact if you are ugly, you know it, how does someone lying and saying "you look good" change that? I first asked it when i first made my acc, but i was trolling.

anyone see my point? no hate please

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• 'No hate please' - The irony though.

4|3
    0|0
  • What about those of us who are right on the border of being attractive but also not? :P What if we need to know?

I've never actually asked a legit How Do I Look question like for rates and stuff but now I'm inspired! Maybe I will one day :p

1|0
    0|0
  • i've used the how do i look category (well, before it existed i guess) because i have friends and family who tell me i'm pretty but they have to tell me that. i wanted opinions of people who have no bias.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see your point. Just block the category if you hate it so much. Seems to me like everyone asking those questions is trolling.

1|1
    0|0
    • na man, you see these ugly people asking it everyday expecting the same answers

• What does that have to do with what I just said?

• If you think I'm dumb, you must be the dumb one here.

• I mean your cute so your life and confidence should be fine. Unfortunately sone people genuinely need to know, some people have body dismorphia to some extent

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I think a lot of these girls are trying to attract someone from GAG, or maybe some one hot to message them.

0|0
    0|0
  • it can be annoying, but some people actually need the reassurance... if i wasn't so afraid to get told i look terrible, i would actually model some of my outfits and ask for opinions...

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps they are trolling also..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• A lot of people aren't sure whether they are good looking or ugly to be honest. Anyways, what's up with the duck face?

1|0
    0|1
  • Beauty is subjective, so I don't see anything wrong in gathering other people's opinions.
    What's the point of your question by the way?

2|0
    0|0
  • you're not ugly dude... and that's no lie

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind 'how do I look'. It can be fun. But I do not like, and will never make a 'rate me' question.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't always know what other rate you as You would be surprised at how delusional some thought process can be...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the point of most things on the internet, but it's not my place to dictate what others do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's a confidence boost. Or maybe some people don't know if they're ugly or good looking. Like I don't know if I'm ugly or good looking but I feel somewhere in the middle lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always block the 'How Do I Look' category if you don't like seeing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all about self satisfaction!

0|0
    0|0