Please rate my butt, how could I improve?

[url=postimg.org/.../url]

Please rate my butt! How could I improve? Please note, I am a little bit bloated, as I'm not my cycle. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• well but shape/size is dependent on fat, muscle, and genetics
    if you are unhappy with it, do squats, lunges, glute strengthening exercises, focus on time under tension that causes hypertrophy (muscle growth!)!
    I think your butt looks healthy and normal, also dont try to stick it out... many girld do that and don't realize it causes one short term effect (bloated appearance) and one long term effect (lumbar lordosis)

What Guys Said 27

• Looks fine. You have my vote.

• people wo rate this badly are obviously spoiled by media. you might want to do some of the usual butt workouts but you´re fine as is in my opinion.

• You look really good.

• Improve. No need to improve in my opinion, your butt is perfectly fine.

• Just right. But it really depends if you want to look like a Kardashian (in which case you can consider lipid injections and I can call you when I need a pillow)

• Some squats should be all.

• I'd say that U'r figure looks just Fine SweetHeart & U should stop worrring about it. I'd love to have A girl that looks like U in my life , so U shouldn't have any problems with getting A guy to like U for just being U !!!

• Love your hot butt!

• It's nice :)
    Do squats, lunges, and running to improve it

• Try Stronglifts 5x5.

• 6/10, you have a pretty nice butt (and legs). Yeah but do squats if you want a nicer butt.

• You're lacking definition. Start squatting and doing deadlifts with light/medium weights to tone it up

• Looks fine. Just do squats to keep it in good shape.

• don't lose any weight please!!!

you look hot right now!

• Doggy style, you need to do more doggystyle.

• Looks good no need to worry your pretty

• 2/10 n well you should go to the gym n do squats, yoga, n go on the treadmill n work out those legs. Or just work out your whole body lol A health body is a happy body.

• I gotta hit that! 😚

• Squats Squats Squats if you wanna make it bigger, on the plus side your butt is deff not flat so thats good

• 9/10
    hot stuff

• Looks good, and I like your underwear. ;)

• I like more skinny legs :)

• Have a few kids and eat right before bedtime and your butt will be bangin!

• Its about average in my opinion. A 5/10. The size is just fine, bit i would recommend a lot of squats and leglifts to make it more firm and tight (will also create the illusion that it protrudes more). Happy squatting! :D

• thanks, I've been doing over a hundred squats a day

• alright, thank you!

• Np. Happy to help

• mmm. i'd tap dat.

• Nice very beautiful

• I can't see anything :/

• See the 'update'. Sorry the link I put in orginally wasn't valid

• Someone's fishinggggg

• Bidnesssss...

What Girls Said 9

• It is an average bum to me.

• Not much you can do for a bigger booty

• Your body is perfectly fine.

• dat ass!!! your butt looks fine

• My butt is just a tiny bit bigger than yours, so I can't really give tips. I killed the black girl stereotype with my little skittle of a booty lol. I want a bigger booty and I try to do squats but they hurt so bad!

• I totally get it about the squats! They do hurt, did 100 one day and 150 the next and almost fell down some stairs I was so sore.

• also really beautiful!! you are a gorgeous girl :3

• Squats. That is all

• better than mine =(

• It looks like you were not standing up straight and you were kinda sticking your butt out, I'm afraid I won't guve you a fair judgement.