Does boob size matter? If so, why does it matter?

I honstly don't get why the size of your boobs matter. Im a pretty confident person, but I'm sick of this girl CONSTANTLY trying to make me feel bad for having small boobs. Like beyotch, I can't control it! She will take every opportunity to say some Unecessary comment about how "having small boobs would suck" or "you don't look good in that top" "you don't look feminine" "I feel bad for you because boys love big boobs" blah blah blah. Does it actually even matter?

• Small
  • Big
  • IDGAF

Most Helpful Girl

• That is so dumb. Boobs are boobs if anything their are our balls! Men have em in they pants xD we got ours on our chest! Haha. They all come in sizes it doesn't even matter. Seems like she s more concerned about what guys think and the social media. Personally I love having small boobs xD I feel awesome and light! Your awesome for being confident about them too!

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know... I mean... I appreciate a nice proportional pair of tittehs as much as the next guy but it's not really on the top of the list for me.

As a matter of fact I'm not sure what attracts me any more... it just happens. I can't reason with it.

• I don't care about the size of her boobs.
    As long as she has some, and she's not flat chested I'm not bothered. I've never met anyone who's completely flat chested, so I think all is good.

I'm more of a face guy anyways.
    Big boobs sag, so small boobs > big boobs.

• As much as dick size matters. I personally don't care but not everyone will feel the same way. I usually tend to lean closer to smaller boobs.

• I really don't give a fuck about size of boobs. Face matters most to me.

• a pair of small boobs for me, please

• aas long as it is natural it doesn't matter in my opinion

• I like all of them! However I just think that girls with small one have it easier cause they're much more comfortable, being able to stay braless, moving around, no back pain...

• I do not care at all. I have seen attractive girls with boobs of all sizes. That girl sounds like a complete asshat.

• just have an ass tbh, and if you don't hit the squat rack yo

• Doesn't matter if your cute. Doesn't matter if you have a nice ass either.

• it gives us a sign... that girls with big boobs are more sex attracted and love to have sex!!!

• Hey I have small boobs and I love having sex with my boyfriend like crazy!!! All day don't matter! So that's no straight fact fu. !!! FALSE!!! LIESSSS!!!

• Well you mean you. Remember everyone is different.

• NO lady... you are wrong here... no single boy is different... we just want sexy bodies to have sex with... its just the matter that some can hide that side and some just can not... ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it matters.

Boys who want small boobs... want small boobs. Boys who want big boobs... want big boobs. Boys who want medium boobs... want medium boobs.

Boys who want boobs... want boobs.

• I have small boobs too and I know exactly how you feel but I'm learning to not give a fuck. It's hard, there's always going to be people who think boob size is important but you just have to ignore them. When you find someone who loves you, they'll love you and your boobs no matter what size.