Is 36b a small boob size? And is there anything you can do besides surgery to make them bigger?

I'm a 36b is that a good enough size is there anything besides wearing push up bras and padding and surgery to make them bigger?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's no a small bra size, That's my size too, and I think that a perfect bra size

What Guys Said 5

• I would personally say that 36b is around the perfect size in my eyes, there's no need to make them any bigger or smaller!
    It's important to remember that not everyone likes huge, double D breasts, some guys even DISLIKE them.
    Please don't feel like you need to change, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it's not a static thing

• Average, common size. Nothing bad with it. Just enjoy having boobs in general and not suffering from back pain and other problems because they are not too big.

• Yes, it's a good size, don't worry about it :)

• nothing wrong... but the only way to make them bigger naturally is by gaining weight :-P

• There's nothing wrong with 36B

What Girls Said 1

• 36B is equal to 34C and 32D so no not small. It's average but still pretty full