Rate me from a scale from 1-10?

Do I look better than Adriana Lima?

I was joling with the adriana lima

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are going to be dicky to you on this because straight away you compared yourself to a celebrity.
    But honestly? I'd give you a six.
    Flaws? You're nose bridge is too wide and its tip is weird. You're eyebrows are too bushy and you're lips are too puffy. All of these put together you look sort of like a man. (not meaning offense, just being honest.

But you're hair and skin are brilliant. And your
    eyes are absolutely amazing! They are perfect!

I can see that you could be prefect, but those flaws are holding you back.

Now, this part is going to sound staged but I assure you its not. I used my finger to cover the flaws on your face, individually at first and then finally altogether. And I'll tell you without your bushy eyebrows, you'd be a seven. Without those lips, you'd be an 8. Without that nose, you'd be a nine.

But without all of those flaws? I swear girl, you'd be an absolute hard ten.

Adriana lima at her absolute best is a low nine so no you are no you are no where near as good looking as her. But without all your flaws you top her easily.

How to get to your potential? You can pluck your eyebrows and you could get to a seven. But after that, I'm not going to suggest anything because if you want to get plastic surgery that should be completely your own decision and not based of my preferences.

And I'd say a 7 with an awesome personality is better than a ten with a shitty one anyways so don't worry ;)

I really hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 14

• do you look better than Adriana Lima? no.

• How much do you rate me though?

• i don't see any pic, but chances are you look better than adriana lima... she's ugly in my opinion and totally overrated

• IRateYouABe4EverMineBabe/10

• 7.5 or 8 out of 10.. Adriana Lima is the most beautiful woman in the world. I don't think you look better but you look good too.

• No, but you're pretty.

• A woman who looks better than Adriana Lima hasn't born yet...

• 5/10
    filler

• you're puerto rican?

• Better than Adriana, not a chance lol sorry :/

• I was joking, how much you rate?

• I'd give you a good rating. Your pretty that's for sure

• take the makeup off! 4/10

• I dont rate pretty girls :P

• 7 and no u don't.

Personally do not like ur makeup

• I'll need to see a bikini picture to be able to give an accurate rating 😏

• 3

And Heck no. Adriana Lima is almost perfect.
    Your eye brows are too bushy, your lips are to puffy, your nose had a wide bridge.

What Girls Said 3