Have I the potential to look good if I make efforts?

A serious question, have I any potential or I can't really significally improve my looks?
Thanks :) I'm 5"10 for 218 pounds.

http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=b8818f9
http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=dfd79fe

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I HAVE TO USE CAPS BECAUSE MY WORDS WILL GUARANTEE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE AND LOVE/SOCIAL LIFE.

FIRST OF ALL, WERE THE SAME HEIGHT AND I M INTO HEALTH/FITNESS SO I M FAMILIAR WITH "OUR" NUMBERS WITHIN THE HEALTHY/AESTHETIC BOUNDARIES, AND OBVIOUSLY, YOUR BIGGEST ISSUE IS YOUR WEIGHT. you're TECHNICALLY OBESE AT THESE NUMBERS WITH YOUR PHYSIQUE.

GET DOWN TO 170 POUNDS OR A MUSCULAR 180 IS AWESOME. YOU CAN DO IT IN A YEAR IF YOU COUNT CALORIES AND PRE MAKE/PACK/CARRY YOUR MEALS.

EAT CLEAN MORE FREQUENTLY AND GET ON A FULL BODY WORKOUT ROUTINE. GO 4 TO 5 TIMES A WEEK. CUT OUT ALL SUGAR/FRIED FOODS... SODA ANN FRIES etc .

LOOK YOUR BEST, FEEL YOUR BEST AND DO YOUR BEST. GSP "RUSH"

GET A PRETTY GIRL AT YOUR BEST AND SECURE YOUR SEED. GOOD LUCK!

P. S.. START BY DRINKING 15 CUPS OF WATER A DAY. THAT ALONE WILL MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND GIVE YOU A GLOW. YOU NEED TO LOSE THAT PASTY LOOK/COMPLEXION.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, most people have the potential. They just have to work for it.

• Yeah you have flawless skin except for that one pimple in your jaw.
    You can improve by losing weight, you don't look fat in the picture but you said you weigh 218, so maybe lose some of that.
    Also SMILE, people look more attractive when they smile.

What Guys Said 5

• I wanna say anyone does but I can't prove that so ill say most. most people do and you most likely can too. its all dedication, commitment and hard effort man. never give up.

• Yeah, you should lift some weights and build some muscle, should be easy for you with your body type as you obviously don't have a high metabolism. Follow a routine like 5/3/1 or 5x5, you'll be more suited to heavier powerlifting/strongman type exercise with your body type. You don't need to be ripped if you build muscle - a lot of ripped guys look skinny and average in normal clothes, but big muscular guys always look big and muscular no matter what they wear, even if they don't have six pack abs, so don't worry about that.

As for the hair, best to ask an expert on that. My hair has started thinking already so I just have a buzz cut.

• gosh are you really 18-24? damn your hair are thinning...

basically try to lose some weight for HEALTH reasons and only... not very much, but i guess at 200 you'd be ok.

but the biggest problem here is your thinning hair... if you havemoney go for transplants... mal pattern baldness is the worst nightmare for a guy

• I has a bad psiorasis, so I have lost some hair, but It grow again, just slowly.

• I am assuming you are asking because you feel like you will do better with women if you can make yourself look good. If that's the case than read on.
    Here are the keys to success.
    1. Be hygienic.
    2. Dress nice.
    3. Be social.
    4. Have a warm personality.
    5. Be outgoing.
    6. Make others feel good about themselves.
    7. Be confident. This is probably the hardest because it is so abstract and hard to do without coming off as cocky. I like to think of George Clooney in Oceans Eleven.

The hardest of the bunch is 3, 5, and 7. At least those are the hardest for me because I am an introvert by nature and I am not very good with banter. Talking is not one of my stronger points.

• Bring down your body fat ratio to under 10% right now im about 13% body fat go to the gym and get ripped

• under ten is tough for a non athelete. 12 percent is where you start seeing your 6 pack.

i think 12 to 14 is great as well for an average gym goer.

• im not an athlete myself but i try to go hard at the gym. Its called Body building my goal is 6-8% bodyfat