Do guys like girls like this?

I'm tall like around 5'9-5'10 and I'm curvy but I can't help it I've tried and tried to lose weight but I just come a family of thick and curvy girls. I workout and do sports and such but it doesn't matter. I'm not obese or anything but I have love handles and some fat on my thighs. Do guys find this revolting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women tend to rate themselves much worse than they really are.. so the flaws you are seeing probably isn't as bad as you think.. Post a picture to get an honest answer

What Guys Said 12

• no you're fine d00d. trust. just stay healthy. mentally & physically.

• tall and curvy = the ideal girl

• You're beautiful the way you are, and your self-confidence really matters. Guys want confidence but they like self-conscious girls too. I get the hots for girls like that so stay true to yourself but trust me when I say a lot of guys like how you look... me included lol.

• I gotta see a pic to decide

• Nope. I like pure and fresh cuties 😍

• That's to tall for me as I'm a short ass.

• ok are you fat or curvy?

if you're curvy, you're fine... if your fat above 25 percent fat for women... you need to eat less. its science... if you eat under your caloric intake, you lose weight...

• I personally do, yeah.

• I saw your profile pic, your hot

• Hvae you tried low-/moderated-carb diet?

• Sounds like my ideal adult woman.

• No... like meat on the bones!!!

What Girls Said 2

• They probably need a picture since some people have different definition of fat and curvy

• I have the same problem too, I'm gonna sit and read others replies lol...

• Haha I think a lot of girls have this problem. We are built different than guys so any fat we have goes to the wrong places.

• Yeah, Mr, Fat and his wife fatty always aims at my thighs and it depress me #___#