Isn't Kendall Jenner gorgeous?

Do you guys think she is good-looking? I think she's prettier than pretty much every other model.
i0.wp.com/.../021215-lotd-kendall-jenner.jpg

Ohh come on people, you can tell when someone has good features regardless of makeup, even though makeup helps.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Meh, she's attractive but I've seen better. Plus, she's got some serious bitchface going on there. She looks like she's saying "Who stole my loius voutton bag! The queen is not amused! Bring me another! Off with his head! Scratch my tight ass vile peasant, or it's off to the gallows with you."

• lol Thanks for the laugh, but it's just a picture, she has smiling ones too.

• I always vote for her in every Kardashian's poll.

• Khloe K is much better in my opinion

• Upvote for you! Someones gotta like her

• if Kendall was chubbier... obviously i'd like her more

@ihav2fart i believe it was the @asker... but thanks!!!

• I don't downvote people unless I really hate what they say and this topic doesn't evoke that much hatred in me, so it wasn't me.

Exactly, that's why I said it, cause you like chubby girls.

• MAMASITA-- yes she is

• Yeah she is but there models who are more attractive than her.

• She's definitely attractive!

I got a feeling I know who asked this.

• She is quite attractive just a little skinny

• She is okay

• There are no ugly people, only poor

• I'd hate fuck her, that's about it though

• Why the hate part?

• Hate fucking isn't a bad thing, don't think it deserved 3 downvotes

• I haven't downvoted anyone here, but you shouldn't care either way. Though it is bad if the other person wants more and doesn't know that that's all you want from them.

• I'd sleep with her

• Yes Miss Jenner you're the most beautiful out off all of you.

• Not without makeup

• You can tell when someone has good features even when they have makeup on.

• Too skinny

• That's a bad bitch

• She doesn't do it for me. She's not ugly but she's not gorgeous either.

• Wow I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. :p

What Girls Said 14

• Yes! I admire her beauty, it's on point!

• why are u getting down votes for this pretty?

• I just read this message now just browsing. Didn't tag me! Yah I don't care. ...

• I didn't bother cause you can't tag when you're anon.

• She is good looking.

• The Kardashians are just normal pretty girls to me but they have money to look better than everyone else

• my teacher saw her at the airport and said she looks ugly in person

• ugly without the makeup or photoshop yes. your "features" can be changed quite drastically with just a bit of foundation and eyeshadow. there's tutorials on YouTube showing the "kim kardashian look" in which a girl goes from butt ugly to mildly attractive with just a bit of makeup.

• Really, cause here she has no makeup and it was when she was way younger and she still looks pretty. Her features are the exact same, she just has more color to her face. www.eonline.com/.../...enner-no-makeup.ls.7814.jpg

• Pretty yes but prettier than most models No. She is a plain Jane compared to some models out there that's why they call her kenDULL. I don't get why so many girls are obsessed with this family. There a bunch of airheads.

• I never said anything about her family, I don't even care about them... but if I had to pick, I would say I don't like them. I just said she's pretty cause she is, so don't jump to conclusions.

• I think she's cute, I've met several girls who look like her. I don't think she'd be a model if she wasn't close to Kim kardashian

• She is a natural Beauty ! 😍😘💜

• lmao there's nothing natural about it that shit is faker than a Louisiana hooker

• Not really, she just has makeup on. You can see that she's pretty without makeup too when you search it.

• She's alright.

• I would tap that..

Kidding

• I love her and her family so much! She is flawless.! For real! There's nothing wrong with her. :D

• I know, she is. I wish I looked like her!

• I'm wishing I looked like her older sisters because skinny wouldn't work for me. I'd rather have some curves, you know?

• heyyy im glad you're not like her! you are different and unique in and of yourself! rock your spirit girl! its special in its own pure way.

• she looks ok

• She have good features.

• She's perfect.

• She cute, not gorgeous. She too skinny. It actually makes me appreciate some of the fake thickness of the rest of the Kardashians.

• She's a beautiful but compared to the rest of the modeling world she's plain sorry. And if it wasn't for Kim I don't think she would have made it as a model.

• Yea I don't deny that Kim is the reason she made it, but she has great features, in my opinion.

• @Mariahhh_xo Kim and the fact that she was already famous because of her family definitely have to do with her success. I'm not saying she wouldn't have made it on her own cause she might have since she definitely has the looks, but it would not havr happened soooo fast if she was just an ordinary girl.