Would girls start to like me if I gained a lot of muscle. Do you see potential?

Okay I'm not ripped or "shredded", whatever you wanna call it. I'm not chubby either but I'm definitely not rail thin. I've got some muscle and really good leg muscles too but as it stands, I get no looks or attention from the girls and I've never had a date even! People say I should work out for lacking facial aesthetics but I always thought don't some girls like just normal guys with arms that aren't twigs or flipped, but just in between normal? I don't know I just never thought a guy had to be jacked as a prerequisite haha but I hear it might give me a shot but I barely even have much time to myself or a gym membership. I'm wondering if I should make gaining more weight a priority so what does GaG think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright I went on a road trip with a guy, pretty chill. He took growth hormones was a little shorter than me, maybe 6'2, still fairly tall. One thing he told me and I noticed it as well "no one looks at you" he was pretty fucking huge, bald head, generally sunglasses. Looked like a ripped biker in normal kind of clothing pretty much. Really nice guy, but looked intimidating as fuck to everyone and some people noticeably avoiding looking at him.

But when we went to a club and I really just wanted to hit up a quiet bar and drink, dont dance and dont like clubs, he still convinced these three pretty hot girls to come back to our room, two of us had already left though.

On the way back these two other hot girls had their window down, when we passed he just said "Hey ladies" and you could tell their panties were just beyond soaked haha.

I would say: YES. But not for these reasons, for the simple reason that just going to the gym on it's own, even without gains makes you feel good and gives you a confidence boost. Confidence = good.

What Girls Said 5

• It all depends on the girl, but I think being "toned" is great for anyone, not to muscular but not to skinny. A happy medium. Plus your face isn't too bad, you are fairly attractive sir.

• Based on your profile pic I think you have a nice face so I don't think you have to work out to make up for anything in that department. In fact, gaining muscle will not guarantee that more girls will start to like you, although I suppose it might help make some girls more attracted to you :) I appreciate muscles because they can be a sign of hard work and dedication. I say just work out for your own benefit and self improvement :) After all, confodence in itself is quite attractive.

• YES, but some girls like me dont care. :3

• Thanks for the opinion. It would be preferable for me to keep the body I have and not hit the gym everyday because I don't really wanna be a meathead ;_; but I guess I might try

• But I can't get girls the way I look now it seems!

• If you want to get girls with muscles the only girls your gonna get will be fake

• Your self esteem is unflattering but you have a nice face but getting a little muscle never hurt anyone just don't go overboard

• Get a tan, build some muscles, and we're tight Vneck shirts & sweaters, plaid shirts, and wear dressy clothing like vests style your hair up, and stop being insecure,

• But do you see potential with these things? And right now would you say I'm pretty undesirable?

• I would like to think that if I wasn't insecure, some girls would dig me as is but of I gotta get big then so be it. I'm sure when I see positive results my insecurity will go away. I'll try to get a tan soon also at a salon I guess. Thanks for the tips!

• You're welcom

What Guys Said 6

• If a woman is only basing whether or not she likes you, on solely whether you're jacked for not than she's not in it for the long haul and will most likely be a one night stand.

I think being jacked is simply a bonus to the package you already have.

• No cause you're fucking annoying. All you do is ask the same type of questions over and over again full of self pity.

• No offence but you seem to like really dull colours going by your jacket and bedroom, maybe wear more lighter colours?
    Also a smile and squirt of decent aftershave does wonders ;)

• Oh you're that guy that rated me a 4 :(

• 4 Is ugly. You literally said I look worse than the vast majority of men. Of course I take it seriously, I can't get girls!

• @asker Awww omg I'm sorry :(
      Ok your a 6 then ^. ^
      Seriously though do not buy anymore dark green nature clothes, change to either blacks, whites or blues ;)

And buy and wear this its my secret weapon and does as good of a job as having muscles lol.

• Gain some confidence, we can work on the muscle later. (This is comig from someone who is 220 lbs 15% body fat)

• girls will start to lke you if you stop trolling

• No it won't. Most girls dont care about my body, which is 190 pounds and ripped. You can be the biggest jock of all time, if you are dull then nothing will make up for that. Looking at your profile pic here is what I suggest; try a new hair style and start working out just to get a bit more fit. Start doing pushups/planks/squats everyday from home and work on your social skills.