Why are college girls so fat and ugly now?

It seems like this is a newer trend about 2007-2008(since I've been around College people.

I see so many fat AND ugly girls. They used to be so hot... boy times have changed.

Why is this?

@Skullly You gave the most informative answer... but I was trolling lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's because the media shoves it in everybody's face that one should look so perfect with all the airbrushing and photoshopping that it made the larger population strike back and retaliate in anger claiming that being "fat" is awesome (there's even songs about it xD) and one should love themselves instead of being brainwashed by the media, not realizing that they themselves are also being brainwashed about all this "accept the fatness and praise it".. it's ridiculous really... on both sides.

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be going to some trashy college

What Girls Said 12

• Anyone ever think that maybe in 2007/2008 when you were just a pup that you idolized college girls and thought they were better than they actually were?

• Nah... not at all.

College girls just need to start taking care of themselves and quit being disgusting heffers.

• He's got a point. Obesity rates now are, in fact, a good bit higher than 2007.

• It's not just isolated to college girls though. It's the entire population of the US. Which includes men too.

• I think it has something to do with the fact that people are justifying "fat" as "curvy" and people won't get out of their freaking sweatpants ever! I get that they're comfortable, but seriously, would it kill you to try?

• Oh I've been wearing my sweatpants pretty much anywhere this winter lol. I thought I was one of the only ones. I kind of like how they look though.

• @cavmanier, lots of people do it. I maybe the only person it bothers lol. I'm sure sure do look very good in them. :)

• I completely agree. The whole "curvy" thing is a huge annoyance!

• Cuz if we were gorgeous supermodels, you wouldn't be able to concentrate on your studies.

• What the fuck.
    That is so mean.

• Ha looks like I fit into this category. Lmao hmmm maybe its because girls like me don't wanna be someone we're not. Girls like me like to eat and love food. Girls like me are below average when it comes to looks, but one way or another we feel beautiful. I'm speaking for most of the girls that are like me. Can't speak for all of them.

• eww you look so gross in your pic

• I know!! Total grossness man.

• The flip side of that is, what if so many college guys decided "not to be someone they're not" and just get $11 an hour jobs? That would ruin dating for women, haha.

• Because of kfc and McDonald's.

In the past, people were starving unless they were rich. So bigger people were favored.

• That's not my experience, but we do have an obesity epidemic

• I see a lot uglier guys at my college than ugly gals.

• oh come on , you don't have to play the same game he's playing to get back at it :/

• 😕
      I have no come back for that.

• Ok but guys shouldn't have to look good.

Girls are SUPPOSED to look good for men, including staying in shape. Lose weight you filthy hoes!

• Harsh words my friend. Not considering your health what you put in your mouth makes one fat. Let them be, don't judge.

• What about the guys are they fat and ugly?

• but guys were always fat and ugly, did you not seeee? :b!

• not really. i never see fat guys. and im straight

• I thought people go to school to learn not to be judged on looks and body size.

• I go to a good college and I have noticed that people don't really put an effort on their appearance, though I haven't seen much fat people.

• It's only the girls. Girls like to pig out on junk food and binge on everything. Heffers!

• @Asker there are guys that pig out also. Using women for sex is wrong. You will more than likely be alone in life with the way you think and act.

• Thanks! @fun-weird-guy But we shouldn't even bother since this is something he should already know and won't pay attention to anyway. Oh well, it's his life that will suck.

• Where are YOU going to college?

What Guys Said 6

• so what? i believe you're one of the guys who believes that a girl with BMI over 22-23 is "fat" and "ugly"

chubbier girls are sexier anyway

• Only in Murica'. Salute! 🙋

• Could the troll be more obvious?

• Because they are the generation of video games and no motivation. So they get fat and pudgy from living like lazy slobs... lol!

• Sounds like America

• i don't know but people need to make gym a normal thing