Gentlemen, what's your opinion on a girl not shaving religiously?

Honestly, I don't like shaving when it's cold. Sometimes I like to take breaks from shaving my hoo-ha as well. So my legs and armpits will get kind of wooly. Guys, does it bother you when a girl doesn't shave her legs/armpits/kitty to an extent? Or do you expect her to always shave no matter what? Would there be a point in the relationship where you'd let her know when she'd need to shave?

• I really don't care.
    47% (7)52% (11)50% (18)Vote
  • A little stubble doesn't hurt.
    33% (5)33% (7)33% (12)Vote
  • I want her to be on top of shaving so she's smooth.
    20% (3)15% (3)17% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• if it did bother me, I'd want to get used to it. There's something wrong if we can't appreciate a natural woman, and I hope I'd find my wife attractive no matter how she looked, even if she were a burn victim.

5|1
    0|0
    • Hopefully she never will be a burn victim, but you are sensitive enough to know the importance of "Love the one you're with." When you spend your life with a woman, she should be the most beautiful, wonderful woman you know.

What Guys Said 11

• Some stubble is fine. But if it gets manly then that bothers me.

2|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is that you are great. Shaving for the bare effect is very nice, but I would not expect you to be 'perfect' every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind pubic hair at all.

Armpits and legs stubble is fine. Wooly bothers me. I have no justification for this beyond cultural brainwashing.

1|0
    0|1
  • iprefer shaved but i dont mind if a girl doesn't want to

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the type of hair.

I can cope with hirsuite and bald but stubble... No. Esp. if it's prickly. Been there, done that, and man did it hurt.

0|0
    1|0
  • i kind of only hate armpit hair xD the rest can be a bit stubbly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just gagged a little seriously if your out I'll buy the razors

0|0
    2|0
  • I wouldn't care ;-)

0|0
    0|1
  • As long as it is not like a wooly mammoth im fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it's no biggie

0|0
    0|0
  • Stubble is fine but I would find 3" armpit hair a little disturbing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't give two fucks I never shave during the winter. If he wants me to shave my les, he has to save yours

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that most girls need to take a break from shaving every once in a while. Guys don't understand since they don't have to shave at all. Just make sure that whoever you are with doesn't mind

0|0
    0|0