GaGs what do you think about girls with tattoos?

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo but what do you guys and girls think about girls with tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm yeah they can be kinda sexy.
    Would you care if you had a bf that had no tattoos but you did?
    I don't have any tattoos, I'm not sure if I want one or not.

• my girlfriend is thinking of getting something on her leg and its got me wanting a tattoo

• Oh your a lesbian sorry.
      Well yeah I think tattoos can look really sexy on chicks, maybe you could both get a tattoo on your leg that you can put together to form another picture :)

• thats a good idea

What Guys Said 14

• They're just girls with art on their bodies. But whether you have a picture of a butt or a sunset can make a difference in how someone perceives you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• depends on the tattoo and only basically

• I'm not a fan of tattoos but I guess they're OK unless it's something bothersome.

• Seriously depends on the tattoo, seriously, you don't need to put words in Chinese on your body unless you're chinese

• I don't care about tattoos especially if they're good ones lol

• Not a fan of it reminds me of a wild Biker chick

• You're a beautiful girl. I would encourage you to not deface your body with a tattoo.

• Generally a turn off, but not a big one. If it makes you happy, go for it.

• Love them.

• i dont care about small ones but most girls with lots of tatoos are ugly

• They could be quite sexyyyy

• When I see a girl with tattoo's I think "skank".

• Do not like.

• It shows that they know how to make bad decisions.

What Girls Said 7

• If they're good quality tattoos, then they make the girl 10x hotter, but if it's a bad one, jeeeesus...

But honestly it's more important that YOU like it and feel comfortable with it, it doesn't matter what others think.

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for some time now but I promised to wait at least 6 months and see if I still want it then because mine is kind of a big deal, it I think it's a good idea to wait, that way you reduce the chances of regretting it.

What do you wanna get?

• My love Claire marshall has them and Im obsessed with her
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5384372f76.jpg

• Love mine and stoked to get my second.

• I think we're friggin' awesome.

• you gotta rock ot hc reality is that not everyone looks great woth tats. Getva meaningful artisting tattoo. not those ghetto cheap unartistic tattoos woty zero meaning

• I love them. It's a personal expression and if you want them you should get them. I prefer tasteful tattoos (I consider all of mine classy) but if you wanna be covered in them, then no one should tell you otherwise.

• I love well done/creative/unique tattoos. if I weren't so indecisive, I'd have at least 1. (: