What does it sound like as far as my ethnicity?

My skin is tan but not too dark, brown eyes, my hair is: naturally thick, wavy, medium/dark brown, frizzy. I know for a fact that I'm not Asian at all so thats out, and I know Im mexican. I just don't know what I look like. And my hairstylist I had before told me asked me if I'm mexican and she said thick, brown hair like mine is associated with mexican.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hispanic?

...

• Hispanic of some sort like mexican being an example that makes sense

What Guys Said 4

• Middle eastern or pacific islander.

• U sound either hispanic, latina, or Indian.

• Mestizo.. .

• Absolutely meaningless without pictures.

What Girls Said 2

• Well if you're Mexican then your race is Hispanic.

Now if you're mixed your race might be a bit diverse, but your ethnicity is still Hispanic.

All the ethnicities are Caucasian, African-American, Hispanic, Indian, and Asian. They get more detailed after that but that's nationality.

• Mexican is nationality and hispanic is the ethnicity?

• Ooh. So there's 3 parts. And I knew Mexico was a country

• Yeah there's three parts the way I listed race and ethnicity they represent each other in that order from 1st to last.

Well actually Hispanic should be in between Caucasian and Indian accidentally forgot to list that one.

As for nationality it's just the country you're from/live in you could be any race or any ethnicity.

• You do sound Mexican to me. One of my friends is from Mexico and you described several of her features. She has thick hair as well. If you're not Mexican specifically, I'd say you were Hispanic of some kind or possibly Native American. I can't tell without a picture but that's my guess.

• Must be mexican. I don't think there's any Native Americans and I don't know what other hispanic type are possible if there are any. But I know I have mexican.