Am I beautiful?

So, without seeing my face, am I beautiful? I heard a girl say that everyone is beautiful no matter what they look like so I figured that must apply to me too. On a scale of 1-30 how beautiful am I?

18% (3)60% (9)38% (12)Vote
    24% (4)0% (0)12% (4)Vote
    6% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
    6% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • More
    46% (8)33% (5)41% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I think there are two kinds of beauty - physical (obviously I would need to see your face) and overall. Overall sure, you can be beautiful regardless of appearance but then I would need to know your personality. So I personally would not say I can call you beautiful just because I don't know you enough. You don't seem like a bad guy though so you're on the right track! Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol 10/30 is like 1/3

And most women voted 10 so far

Hahahahhaha

So they find you like 33% attractive hahahhahaha

Lol but to answer your question.. I'll give you a 20

0|0
    0|0
    • 2/3 attractive. Kind. :3

• Show All
    • I probably won't cause I'll probably be really mature by then.

• ^_^ Probably.

• Ohhh yeah. You're freaking gorgeous !

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait... are u the guy on your avi? If u are then You are hundred on the scale!!

0|0
    0|0
    • ... -_-;;

• Show All
    • >_> You dun fucked it up.

• Oh well. Next.

• Um. Well. Uhh. I put 10... because you could be?

0|0
    0|0
  • beauty is within the eye of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea. Believing everyone's beautiful... well, it's a sweet sentiment at least.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe a description about yourself and what you like will help. Otherwise, I have no idea how to rate you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. The scouter says your power levels are OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND therefore I voted E).

0|1
    0|0
  • shouldn't you at least tell us about yourself its true all people are beautiful but I think the most attractive thing any one person can have is an appreciation for who they are. so why not tell what you think is so great about being you?

0|0
    0|0
  • When did people start calling guys as 'BEAUTIFUL'?

2|1
    0|0
    • "Everyone is beautiful no matter what!", direct quote. I am a someone... Right? ,_, Now I have to ask.

• Show All
    • I haven't watched that yet... Bt itz still something that feels kinda off to me... I don't actually call guys as BEAUTIFUL...

• It is kind of odd I think too maybe.

• off the charts!

this mask was modeled after you

intmstat.com/blog/2010/02/marquardt-face-2.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • i believe you are hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Are people seriously rating a p*rn picture?

0|0
    0|0