Are women only into fair, tall and handsome guys? Where does confidence come in?

I'm sick and tired of other guys like my friends getting all the attention from women, they don't even have to say anything but women are attracted to them physically. when I look in the mirror I used to feel insecure now I believe I am actually what people tried to tell me all along and that is handsome. I no longer have confidence issues, but women just want to run away when they see me. what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it makes you feel better not every chick wants a blonde/fair guy. I prefer brown hair but I don't date a guy solely on hair color. I dated blonde, brunette, ginger and balding men. I guess I only dated the tolken tall/blonde/handsome guy once, I did feel it was a bit over rated.

I actually take a while to realize I find a guy attractive, usually I have to get a vibe he likes me first then I break down his looks/appearance and the way he acts and personality. For example I have a crush on this guy it took me about 2-3 times to see him to think if he is a potential crush and got a small sign he may like me, then about 6 months+/maybe 10 encounters (this being the longest amount of time to figure out but I was seeing someone else back then) and I realized this month I really like him and started flirting (being now single for a few months).

What Girls Said 1

• Well people like to dat ethemselves sort of... are all the women you are talking about fair I guess skin tone and pretty?

I like tall dark and handsome and by dark I mean of African decent, as I am a black woman. See how that works?

What Guys Said 7

• "fair, tall and handsome guys"

I don't see a negative aspect to that description at all lol
    Why wouldn't they?

• bullshit... all that matters is your behavior/personality

truth is that those guys you mention can get girls easier, but i'm sure you can get as well if you're decent in looks and your behavior/personality is nice as well

• "fair"

are you from India?

Anyways, it depends where you live. if you're in the West you have a chance. In India... most likely not.

• What's it with tall, dark and handsome

• About 5"11'

• Could be body language. Could be conversational tact. I can tell you however, that if you do have the confidence to stop giving a shit what girls think, then they will be all over your d like stink on poop. Outcome dependence is most guys downfall.

• Keyword is Tall then comes confidence.

• Tall, dark and handsome, you mean? Though nowadays it seems short bearded weirdos are popular too.