Feeling Unattractive. Suggestions?

I'm a 32 year old mom of 3 boys and I feel like an average boring soccer mom. I try to keep up with my looks by working out and keeping up with hair, nails, etc, but I'm so busy with work and kids I just don't feel beautiful anymore. I love my kids and wouldn't trade them for anything but I just feel like I'm in a rut. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• You are a pretty, young woman. You have a husband and three boys. You work, take your kids to their sports events, and run your home. You also keep up your hair and so forth. You are feeling worn out, and that is normal. When we become more mature, take on a family, and handle the demands of adult, married life, we soon begin to feel that we have lost something. As much as we love the life we have with spouse, kids, friends, extended family, etc., we realize that our past is past. We can not longer keep up with the younger crowd (though often we don't want to). We feel a little more tired at the end of the day. We find a few more wrinkles, maybe gray hair. And we feel that where we used to look forward to our future, we now are looking back at our lost youth.
    But you know, at 32 you have a lot of life left to live. And from your picture I can see that you are pretty, probably beautiful. You are your husband's dream and your boys hero. Stop worrying about what is gone, You can do nothing about it. Enjoy the life you have now with your family and look forward to many, many more years of wonderful life.

• You told @Neuromancer22689 that your husband doesn't make you feel beautiful. That was something we did not have to work with before. So probably your feelings are all coming from that. So you need to let HIM know how you feel. Sometimes guys get stupid like that and ASSUME she knows how beautiful to him. So you have to let him know to go out of his way occasionally to show you that. Like have someone else watch the kids and the two of you go someplace together for the weekend. Enjoy dining and dancing, along with some romantic activity in your area. Have him give yo a full body massage while kissing you all over. And make him find ways to show you.

• First of all: You're not unattractive at all.
    Second: I think what you need is alone time with your husband, and I'm not just talking about sex, but spending a romantic day/night with him. It seems that your busy life has no room for intimacy, and maybe that's why you're feeling this way, because you haven't had this alone time with the man you love in some time.

You're 32, you're not gonna look like when 18, but 32 year old women are still VERY attractive, and you take care of yourself, which is even better.
    Like I said, try to spend some intimate time with your husband, tell him that you need something like that, tell him you wanna hear him say how beautiful you are, because you still are, you just need to hear someone close tell remember this so that YOU believe it yourself.

• 1. Show me a picture.
    2. Older men, or men who are single dads themselves, will relate.

• Follow up: Hubba Hubba. Where in this nation / world are you?

• SMF = Sacramento Airport, near wher I live. SDF= Louisville Airport (Standiford Field), near where you live (?). Sorry, I worked for an airline for a bit and fell into the habit of airport coding.

• Oh ok. Haha!

• Well to be perfectly honest, other than your insecurity issues, you have pretty much described my ultimate fantasy woman. I don't know if being someone's fantasy makes you feel sexier though.

My only other suggestion would be to masturbate, no one feels ugly at the point of orgasm.

• oh come on now... you look attractive judging by your pic ;-)

• Don't think of you unattractive , because so studies suggest that negative thoughts about ourself can make as old mentally and physically. So Always be happy the way you look that makes you most attractive woman. I saw many pretty people but if you strip their makeup off they becomes just as normal as anyone. so i think feel attractive to be attractive :)

• Your pretty so no need to worry

• Get a man who loves you and worships you

• Get out and do something nice for yourself! Also get laid. ... it helps. ;^)

• I don't see anything unattractive in your profile pic.

• Jesus Christ Girl , U'r Beautiful over it Baby !!

• You are a really good looking woman ;-)

• I'd sleep with you.

• Your husband is a lucky man. You are very attractive, believe it.

• Thanks 😊 I just have a hard time believing it. I compare myself to other women and I feel average at best.

• Are. You. Kidding me. You are attractive and I don't believe you have 3 kids.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe you could treat yourself to a no-budget shopping spree. once you find brand new clothes that you feel confident in it will be more fun to get dressed in the morning and go out feeing better. something new always brightens me up.