Please. Guys don't seem attracted to me. Do you think I'm ugly?

Guys never approach me at pubs (they approach mostly my friends) and I'm starting to feel really bad about myself. My friends say I'm pretty but maybe they just want to make me feel good. For that reason I need the opinion of somebody that doesn't know me even if it hurts!.
Some facts: I'm 18 years old. Height: 170 cm (5'6") Weight: 63 kilos. The thing I hate the most about my face is my big nose... Pleasd answer it's really important to me (and girls, if you have some tips on how to improve looks, they are welcome) Thanks in advance.
PHOTOS (link below, delete spaces)
http:// tinypic. com / 1r54qi3t

Thanks for the answers. I'll try to look more outgoing and smile more!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even close to ugly. I think your gorgeous. Great smile, long longs, pretty eyes, cute freckles on your face, beautiful thick long hair, I could go on. You have that rare combination of being able to pull off looking innocent and sexy at the same time.

What Guys Said 19

• no you look decent in my opinion

• Hmm, unusual facial bone structure, but it's interesting primarily because you still look cute. So I vote decent/10, I am pretty sure there are people out there who would be attracted to you.

• You aren't outright gorgeous (due to your chin--sorry, it isn't aesthetic), but you are still pretty attractive. Your body looks pretty great from your picture (waist to hip ratio), and that counts for a lot. I'd place you at a solid 7/10 (or slightly higher--some girls are somehow better looking in real life).

I'm not so sure how you'd have trouble with guys approaching--maybe your friends are just really hot?

• My chin is to pointy, isn't it? Oh well, I really appreciate your opinion :)

• I wouldn't worry, though. You still have a great body and you're still a physically attractive woman.

• your attention begging rite? oh please man, there are far worse uglier girls than you.

if people say your a 3/10, or call you ugly. they are probably jealous.

your better looking than some girls out there, take pride in that. and i'm sure if i saw you i would look twice,

i'm sure a lot of guys here all agree too, you lack confidence that is it

• No, I'm not begging for attention I just want a sincere opinion (thank you for yours, btw) I've been insecure about my looks since I was a child. I have even struggled with eating disorders and things like that. Not something I'm proud of, of course.

• Smoking hot, I would be proud to be able to take you on a date.

• you're pretty, I don't know why you're having troubles.

• They smell your insecurity, stop giving a fuck. Also be more approachable just look happy by laughing with friends making eye contact people etc

• i know what your problem is.. your too pretty.. and the guys probably are afraid of u lol.. afraid u thing ur too good for them or something just try to be a little more nice and out going

• I will prove you that your pretty attractive , if you are here in INDIA with me , all my friends will see me with there jaws dropped of wonder, that how the heck this loser get this kind of pretty attractive girl.

• You're gorgeous! Hair, lips, eyes, skin... perfect.

• No way! You're super cute!

• Probably, you are.

• You look good

• I have the sand feelings about girls not liking me ;_;

• You are really good looking though. Maybe too shy?

• You are sort of ugly (my opinion). Your face is just a little too long. Yet, I'm sure some guy out there will think otherwise.

• Thanks for your opinion! I know it's too long, nothing can be done :(

• dont listen to him, dont get surgery. learn to accept your looks as you are, your not bad looking.

• I know. I don't like my face shape either but is something I got from my dad. I have accepted it as it is.

• Not seeing the pic.

• You're beautiful. Eyes, skin, hair, face.. gorgeous.

• Yea right lol, seems like when people ask this question there never telling the truth

Guys would approach a three legged women is she looking half descent. Fat women get attention everyday

And your saying your not? Lol ok I don't think I believe you

• I'm telling the truth. When in high school my classmates rated me 3/10. That sort of destroyed my self-steem.

• Not really, I live in a big city

• are you serious, i would kill if could go on a date with you.

What Girls Said 5

• You are cute. If you tend to be more quiet then guys might have trouble figuring your interest level and might be less likely to approach you.

• http://tinypic.com/1r54qi3t
    And no you aren't ugly

• You are very pretty, I did one similar to this today. It's not looks so many are saying body language perhaps its that.

• You're joking right?

• I think you're really pretty. I'm sure that guys are attracted to you, but looks are actually a small part of what makes a girl approachable. Confidence is key, but it's not like you have to be overly assertive. Making sure you're smiling a lot and having a fun time, and that you're making eye contact. Even the prettiest girls will seem unapproachable if they look uncomfortable, intimidating or upset. So when you go out, don't be shy and have a look around... if you see a guy who you think is cute catch his eye for a few seconds and smile.

• Thnk you! I'll try smiling more but making eye contact is like impossible to me. I'm really shy unless I have drank a little.