Which pic is better?

i never post pics on fb , & i wanna post one but I don't know which one would be better, i dont wanna post both of them just one , so whts ur ppls opinions? ( from the prof pic btw)

• Left Side !!!
  • Right Side !!!
in the link !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Left side has better lighting, plus I like the piano with the rose on it better too.

What Guys Said 7

• Right one is BETTER.!!
    Your face is less cropped and it's glowing more and your hair are looking dashing in right one. Good luck :)

• right is better in my opinion... better lighting ;-)

• Right one, because it's less dark.

• I think that a portrait with more light would be better, however, the angle at which the light is casting on the face brings out these slight harsh contrasting shadows (which is why I think the left one is better, it's darker but has no harsh chiaroscuro going on), I think that if the subject where to take a picture where the light illuminates the face more fully would be ideal. (I am not a photographer by the way).

• i dont have the top new camera on sale k

• You don't need a top new camera to have a bit more light falling on your face.

• Damn you fine girl. Right poops out more!!!

• left left left

• The lighting from above make the portrait look a little stark, in my opinion.

• It depends what angle works best with you'.

What Girls Said 4