Do I look older? What age do I look to you?

Just turned 17, 2 weeks ago and well my mom told me that i look much older than i am actually, i don't know if it's true or not but the last time i was shopping with my mom a men who sold flowers thought we were siblings and my mom is 55 years old! She doesn't look her age she looks like 40 years old, but still what the heck I'm 17 and not 30 years old, what do you say?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your eyes make it seem like you have an old soul. You still look young, go with early 20s.

What Guys Said 32

• You don't look old at all, You jus thave that "chiseled/defined" look to you (#^ ^#). Match that with you eyes/skin etc = beautiful woman

I don't know how to explain, but you just look like someone's wife ^^ (Best compliment that I give to a girl)

• If i was you, that flower bastard would hsve the beatdownof his life LOL

Anyway you look your age or a few years older tbh... but not over 20-21

• Yes I'm with your mom, you look at least twenty. But don't worry about it.

• i think he was trying to compliment your mom not insult you =)
    you do look older but definitely no where near 30 maybe 21-23 =)

• My guess would be low-mid 20's. Beautiful too.

• You don't look no 30 but could pass for least 20-24
    but i wouldn't worry about it

• You have some brows on you thats all I gotta say.

• I'd say anywhere between 20-25. Tone down on the makeup. It might be the factor in making you older.

• You look like you might be 20-ish year old. And that guy probably said that to try and compliment your mom. "Your daughter? No, you are not old enough for that, she is your sister right?"
    If he really thought you were 30 years old, he was just blind :).

• he said something like ''do these two beautiful siblings want a flower?'' he didn't say 30 but my mother is much older than me :D

• Still, I think he was probably just complimenting your mom not saying you look old, that wouldn't have been a nice thing to say to a potential costumer would it?

• You could be mistaken for someone in her 20s, MAYBE 30s - but that's pushing it. I wouldn't think you're older than 31. But you definitely look like a 17 year old - since you are one.

• Only by like 19/20 years old but it's not a bad thing. But some mothers usually mean it as in you're growing up fast! But yeah, don't worry about it.

Your story reminds me when a taxi driver thought my mother was my girlfriend... Lol.

• yes you do look older, but thats a good thing right? most of the people wants to look older so i guess its a good thing :)

• you look like someone in their late 20s

• Honestly, you look like you could be 25/26.

• Yeah, you look 20.

• You look mature. Honestly, I would take it as a compliment. I am almost 26 and think you are good looking. Not many 17 year old girls are going to have older men fooled into saying that.

• I can't really tell how old you are.

But no, you don't look that old, you look like a normal Mexican girl to me.

I'm sorry if it sounds rude since I'm dumb at people's ethnicity in the USA.

• Haha no problem! I'm an iraqi though :)

• Wow that's an awesome country with beautiful history and culture.

How's life there now?

• I'm living in germany now, life there is terrible because of the IS i assume you know about that? Since I'm a christian i'd be dead by now if i'd still live there :)

• You do look older than 17. I would put you at 21-23.

And wow super hot at that.

• i think u looks like under 18

• Yah.. You look 20-22 years old

• You look like 20 or 21 either way you got some pretty eyes

• you do look older like 20. but i think its better to ignore it in my opinion

• You look somewhere around 24-25

• You look fine. Don't worry about it.

• You look like you just hit 20

• nope u don't look old by they way u look like Kareena Kapoor

• Honestly, I only noticed how beautiful you are! And those eyes, awesome!! 😉☺

• You look 20s

• You look 20-21 not more in the picture.

• thanks :)

• You don't "think" you're young, you "are" young. You just don't look like children you are matured and that's a good thing. We have cute that's like something pleasant but childish and immature, we have pretty that's a simple beauty we have beautiful that's being very pretty. You are strongly pretty between those three. The thing is that so many image under 18 girls with an immature look that automatically makes them consider under 18 girls to be cute looking and cute looking girls under 18 even if they are not under 18. And that is when cute looking girls are just a group of girls with more child like features not all of them. That's a misconception that you think because you are under 18 you should look like or have child like features. You are pretty enough and good in every damn way. You're very welcome by the way girly.

• Thanks a lot! :) i hope it doesn't affect me in some other ways though, but you're right a lot of girls i know at my age look younger and immature maybe it isn't a bad thing after all :)

• you look the legal age, but you know I'm always down for that jailbait action.

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 7

• Anywhere from as young as 19 to as old as 22

• You look a little older than your age. About 23-24. Not necessarily a bad thing though. And I think the make up has something to do with it.

• it's just eyeliner and mascara though :/

• Eyeliner and mascara can change a lot for some people ahaha. I look about 2 years older when I wear it :P

• You look 20/19. However I think its the angle and the makeup (perhaps). Try different makeup, by the way I love your eye color, other makup will definitely suit you. E. g. Try to make your eyes look bigger.

• You look 25ish..
    That doesn't matter really just keep yourself in shape

• Yea you look like 22

• I would say you look like 20 or 21. You're very pretty!

• You look 20ish