if you are a faliure at cloths " and dont look good in almost anything... what would you recommend to wear thats good looking almost on everyone?

for a male can you say me it

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that just about anyone - male and female - looks just fine in a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

What Girls Said 5

• Basics. Like jeans and a charcoal coloured t-shirt.

• Dark slim jeans and a solid coloured v-neck sweater or t-shirt, a nice button down shirt, plaid shirt, and a casual blazer or jacket.

• A loin cloth.

• I'd recommend jeans low heels and blouse shirt for a girl or jeans and a grey shirt and sneakers for guys

• Orange jumpsuits.

What Guys Said 4

• casual clothes of course...

• Height, build and context?

• 181 cm about 60 kg slim decent age 23 look good in general... maybe buisness thing :) but nothing serius just looking serius or polished:)

• recommend style?

• Style can vary by your taste and where you're gonna be. Even country. European and American style are not identical.

Show oics of people whose style you like and would work for where you actually will be and then we can talk how to get stuff that fits

You might like suits but you look like a moron just hanging out in one at your (and even my) age.

• suit and tie, works for both genders too.

• Get a nice pair of slim straight jeans. Can't go wrong with CK or something like that. Can't go wrong with converses either.