I've never had a single date and I'm very social! Are there any girls around my age that find me attractive?

Just please be honest, brutal if you have to.

Most Helpful Girl

• But are you asking girls out? Are you meeting girls? Or do you stick with what you know?

• I am really low on confidence for various reasons so I tried several dating apps and after a full year nothing came of it an now I ultimately feel loads worse that I couldn't even get a single match or any profile views even!

What Girls Said 8

• You have insecurity written across your forehead. Any attraction to you is killed by the fact your so insecure. Gain confidence in yourself not through the opinions of others but through your own positive thinking and MAYBE you'll be able to get a date.

• I've seen you a couple of times in this website and I've also seen girls around your age commenting that you're attractive.

• Please stop. You are very attractive. I know I'm younger than u but if I can help u realising how hot u are then I will help u. You look like a moviestar and u could be a member of a boy band. You could be a model too. If I was your age I wouldn't stop stalking u.
    Hope u realise how good looking u are. And please stop worrying about how u look and work on your confidence ☺

• Stop asking this question... And go approach girls.

• I don't have the confidence to because I've been called ugly a lot and couldn't get a single match on tinder. Wouldn't that suggest that I'm too ugly for dating?

• No.
      Fucking filler

• Then what does it suggest because literally all of my friends see girls take obvious interest or they get many matches on those apps. What reason do I have believe tang girls can like me too?

• Take her on a ride on your alpaca.

• You set up new account? Lol

• I tried resetting my tinder account several times. Same with okcupid and plentyoffish. The results haven't changed.

• i don't get it... If you're so social, have you approached anyone?

• Why are you so desperate?
    Better concentrate on building your career and a better personality.
    You sound so desperate so am assuming you might be acting desperate around girls and this is the reason you never had a date. They might think you are a creepy guy. Sorry but just my opinion.

And your pic please.

What Guys Said 5

• they will like you only if you stop doing what you do... you know what i mean XD

• Maybe they've all seen your pics from 4Chan?

• do what i do dobt even waste your time trying

• You're sexy and you know it

• I have the same problem, but I'm much older than you :(((