How old were you when you developed breasts?

How old were you when you developed and had to start wearing a bra for support. What size did you suddenly become.

When did you first notice you started going through puberty and were you excited or scared?

Most Helpful Girl

• I started wearing bra's when I was about 11 years old, my first bra. Actually I didn't want to, but my mother always told me: "you must wear a bra, your nipples are shown". Yeah I was forced to :/
    I hated puberty, I didn't want to have breasts or starting shave my legs. But I had, to be socially acceptable.
    Now Im used to it, and I love my female curves.

• Omg thanks for Mho!!

What Girls Said 20

• 8. I don't know what size I was I just bought stuff that fit till age 20. Then I was 32 B. Still am.

Puberty was annoying. I'm athletic and I liked being thin and toned. Curves were not welcome. Not did I like having sore giggly things on my chest when I ran.

It hands felt pretty good though. But I don't know if I thought it I thought it was a good trade off for my my entire body changing.

Plus I thought the new growth of hair on formerly hairless people including myself was gross.. Especially on guys they suddenly had so much of if.

• I take it you shave your muffin quite often. Do you have to every few days do you don't have itchy stubble?

• I don't really like it or not like it I just wanted to get an idea of what a guy would be tasting so I tried it. It fiesnt bother me but it's not like a turn on.

• Oh ok. I get Ya.
      It's tasteless actully

• What breasts? ;_;
    I'm still waiting to develop ;(

• Lol awww. I'll donate a cup size or 2. Lord knows I have plenty.

• Little sprouts are nice if there's a little butt to match.
      Most are saying around 11. years old.
      Mom is trying to get sis to start wearing a sport bra because her nipples stick out but breasts not overly big I don't think. It's funny to walk in on them knowing they don't think I know what there talking about. Lmao

• That's the problem. My butt isn't huge, but it's big for my body. So I got no tits and a big butt. Looks disgusting and unbalanced.

Oh I see lol tell her nipples are showing. Trust me, that will get her to wear a bra. There are only very few things more embarrassing for us than having our nips poke out haha.

• I started wearing bras in 6th grade so...11... but I probably should have started wearing them at 10 in 5th grade.

• I was 11 years old when I started wearing those starter bras. Now I'm a 34A, which is small. Got no boob genes from my mother😂. I wasn't scared about puberty. My mom legit told me guys had periods as well, like WTF, you have to be honest!

• Glad I do t have any monthly visitors

• I started to get small ones when I was 9. But besides that I didn't really start to hit puberty till 10. I noticed that 3 days after my 10th birthday I got my first pimple and went "that's a bad sign"

• I was always flat chested. They popped up around the summer before i went to 7th grade

• I started developing when I was 12 and I am a 34C now I'm 18 and I'm still developing. Hopefully in the future they'll get bigger.

• I don't remember a time that I didn't have boobs lol. I remember having to wear a bra in like 4th grade.

• We're they boobs back then or just rolls of fat maybe? Did you start puberty around that time?

• They were boobs. I got my period at 10yrs old...

• When I was 9.
    I hated wearing a bra so sometimes I'd try not to, yet somehow they always knew.
    I didn't like puberty at all.
    I wasn't scared or excited.. The only thing that freaked me out was all of the blood on my underwear.

• I don't remmber when I developed but I think I was like around 14 or 15 I think? and i started out as a 34b then I used to be a 34d and now I'm a 36d

• Im 22 and still nothing. I dont even need bras 😩

• if u don't have boobs try to build some bad ass chest do a lot of bench press and as many as u can pushups

• Interesting...

• Big boobs are so over rated ! Only girls think guys are after the girls with big ones and that guys want these types.
      I think the girls are the ones so fascinated over big boobs between themselves.
      Us guys like girls that are petite in general. A body that is hwp. Nice set with a nice little butt. And , 5' is cute. 😉

• I was around 13, and I was kinda scared. I started wearing sports bras.

• Honestly I doubt they've developed.

• I began puberty between 6 and 7

• I still haven't developed breasts, i did start wearing bras in 7th grade though.. I was a 32A, I'm in 9th grade and I'm 34A.
    I noticed in 6th grade because that's the year I got my period V. V.. at first I was excited "I am a female".. then I got scared to tell my mom, then it was all down hill from there, acne.. hair.. growth..
    Why are you asking? Lol

• My gf said she was 9 when she needed a bra and started puberty at 10. Said she was shaving her pussy when she was 11. I thought that was way to young.
      She has 36c. And fair to light skin blond so thinking being blond and fair she wouldn't be shaving that at 11. I don't see or feel any stubble at all so I don't know

• Asking because I hear mom and little sis talking about that stuff because sis has nipples sticking out. I don't even notice of course. Didn't think she had anything so curious because she's not old enough I didn't think. I figured girls did at like 12-13.
      Girls must go through puberty a lot younger then guys these days. Something in the water I guess. In public school only one girl in grade 6-7 had boobs. We caller her big boobs berkly. Lol. Im talking melon size. None of this orange or grapefruit size lol

• 14 I was a 32AA then at 16 I was somehow a 32C and at 21 I'm still a C/D. But I look like a B lol

• I was like 10 probably. Still the same size though... 32A.

• Started at 9 with tiny little mosquito bites, then got my first bra at 10, but it lasted like 6 months then I was a B cup and a C cup by 11.
    I wasn't scared or excited, i was kind of indifferent.

• Are you worried about your still flat breasts, man?

• I still haven't develooed any. Im flat

What Guys Said 7

• I'm still waiting for those babies to grow

• I was around 33, but then I got back in the gym😂

• when i lost lots of weight :-P

• Hey this may be weird, but do you all remember when you were young and going through puberty and your nipples hurt?

And it felt like there was this mini pepperoni under your nipple that hurt when you touched it? Or was that just me?

• I was 15 when it happened

• i was around 7 and around the same time I discovered I liked Ice Cream... a lot

• I was 9 when I noticed my bosom.