Who is the most attractive person you have seen on here?

Who is the most pretty/handsome person you have seen on here? If you haven't seen anyone attractive on here than make up what you think the most good looking person in the WORLD would look like.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 36

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think this site or any where on the internet is the best place to look for dates lol plus there is more to people than looks, i personally don't spend my time going from profile to profile going "he's so hot" lol nah... that's totally vain to do plus people have never been too great to me including guys so i don't think doing that is really beneficial to me, i don't know them, they don't know me and it's creepy people go around looking at your photos lol thus why i don't keep one up, too many creepers online.

• Am I allowed to nominate myself? Fuck it I'm nominating myself.

• Every dude on here that has facial hair.

• Lots of good looking people. Sometimes it surprises me actually!

• I don't know, I've noticed a lot of pretty girls.
    @jaquezabby is one of them.

• so she and i were talking and she didn't know to tag me on her comments so when i got to her 20 minutes to respond, she blocked me thinking i was ignoring her lol since i can't tell her this, here it is. lol i thought it was strange i got blocked over it.

• Thanks @Chick180
      Right back to you girl

• If your pic was really you, you'd be one of them too.

• @lumos is gorgeous.

• There are a bunch of gorgeous girls on here. Including you! Couple cute guys too.

• My girl @ArabianPwincess197 has gorgeous eyes. :)

• Awwh KBob thankyou :D - You totally tricked me there :P - I was expecting KeySpirits to have mentioned me lol

• You :3

MHO?

• Me, myself, and I lml 😂😂
    Oh Yea and not to mention my girls TLC but that's about it 👌👌

• He is definitely one

@Vander

• Somebody posted two pictures of these girls and asked who was prettier, one of them was so beautiful

• I never really look at people on here to be honest , I just ask and answer questions

• Too many to count very pretty girls very handsome guys, too much to compair to