Would you consider this body type thick?

http://tinypic.com/r/2pspum1/8

http://tinypic.com/r/29uvv3b/8

I've been told I'm thick multiple times before. I've always felt like I was petite, I'm pretty short, I've always felt tiny, I know I'm not skinny but I don't know about thick? The other day even my boyfriend commented on my thick thighs. I don't know how to feel about that, it kind of hurt my feelings? I don't think he meant it in a bad way but is thick typically considered good or bad? It doesn't feel like a compliment haha

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not thick. You do have bigger thighs than most girls but that's just part of your body build. Maybe your legs are slightly more muscular. I have rock hard thighs, and calves (but bigger than most girls legs) because I'm a barrel racer. You're not thick, you look pretty desirable for most guys. Because of my legs and the fact that I wear a size 36 DD most the time, I'm called thick. I don't mind it but some people do. Basically what I'm saying is, don't worry about it. You look fine.

What Guys Said 11

• You are somewhat thick around your thigh area but that's not bad at all.

• that's better than being thin in my opinion ;-)

• Thunder thighs lol? I mean if he's your boyfriend I wouldn't worry about it. clearly he finds you attractive. And its not like this is the first time noticing your thighs.

• We were talking about sports and he said he could see me playing soccer because of my thick thighs. It kind of irritated me haha but yeah I guess.

• You have bigger thighs but I wouldn't call you thick...

• Yes and lovely

• Looks good, yeah a little thick

• Yeah, that's good thick. Nice body ;)

• omg! you're sexy!

• Why does it even matter, you're stunning.

• You have a sexy body. Will you rate me?

• I want to hump you

What Girls Said 2

• You look regular to me tbh thick would be slim waist with wide hips and big butt you have average body but it's still nice

• Well that makes me feel better. I've only ever heard of people calling large (even fat) women thick. Not that its bad, It's fine to be a bigger woman. But I don't want to be a considered large haha.

• Yes. Thick. Curvy. Small in stature but you're not necessarily "petite" in structure.

But most guys desire thick and curvy.