How do you tell if you are stunningly beautiful?

I'm not talking about average pretty, but I mean STUNNINGLY beautiful. The kind of person who would make people think, "WHOA she is stunning! Oh my gosh where did she get those genes from?" I'm talking about that kind of beauty. How would you know you are stunningly beautiful?

And well actually... I know I'm pretty because guys flirt with me, they stare at me, people tell me I am "very beautiful", and I was asked to work for Abercrombie and Fitch. Although I know I'm pretty, I'm still curious.
People, people!!! You do realize that I know I'm pretty, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stunningly Beautiful: An extremely impressive person who pleases the senses or mind aesthetically.

If you're that person, you'll receive stares from sweaty guys, weird expressions from girls because of their envy, they'll be shy to make eye contact with you and most importantly, you will not need to ask that because their reactions are easily noticeable.

• I do receive stares from guys. And girls stare at me too! SO MUCH ACTUALLY it's not even funny!!! I will be doing something in school and when I look up I will see another girl staring at me. And it happens a lot!!

• You hit it on head! :-)

• Awesome :)

What Guys Said 20

• My mom tells me I'm the most handsome person in the world. So that must mean it's true.

• You're... okay whatever.

• If someone turns every head (guys and girls) everywhere they go, chances are excellent that they are drop-dead gorgeous. HTH.

• From my observations, even gorgeous people don't have EVERYONE turning their heads. Sometimes people are busy and are too busy to notice. Right?

• And that is a very powerful description...

• It's only bad if you are uncomfortable with the attention, I guess. Some people like it; some don't. It really depends on the individual. And, yes! Very powerful, indeed! :)

• You show a picture of yourself, I mean if your that pretty why not. It's just like modelling and this is gag

Who knows if your that popular this exposure would just help you.

It's how stars becomes stars

Usually when your outstandingly pretty, something amazing will happen to you in life. You probably would not live a normal life because your so pretty. That's how you know

• I have before, but not in the form of a rate me question. Plus, beautiful people can take bad pictures. You won't truly know what the person looks like unless you see them in person. I only take picture ratings with a grain of salt. And when did I ever say I was that popular? Popular with what? And would you give me an example of a not-normal life?

• Maybe

But I'm sure you sort of have a baby face at 15, I mean if i look at a girl that's 15 vs a 22 year old women, there's a difference for sure. Her face loses that teen inncocent young look

• True. Wow thanks!

• "Although I know I'm pretty, I'm still curious."

and very full of yourself. no matter how good looking you are, id steer well clear of you with a personality like that

• Let me say something: I don't THINK I'm pretty. I look in the mirror and automatically think eeewwwww. But deep down I KNOW I'm pretty because people and strangers tell me all the time, And guys stare at me, flirt with me, and I just get male attention. Although it's sad... I have never actually had a legit boyfriend before because a guy has never asked me out before. So no, I am not conceited. I don't think I am pretty. I know I am because of all the positive attention society has given me. But that doesn't mean I think I'm pretty myself. Understand what I'm saying?

• I'm often late because of posing at myself in front of the mirror for too long. :P #noego

Srsly tho, you can get that from random compliments that you receive. Random surprises mean the most.

Girls though can get more compliments because it's normal.

How ever if a guy gets a compliment then it really means something.

• Yeah haha I know :) I do get random surprises a lot!!

• stunningly beautiful people are constantly reminded by everyone around them how stunningly beautiful they are.

• Well how often is constantly reminded?

• Like every day?

• if you catch everyne's attentin... then yeah... you are.

• I do catch everyone's attention actually. Quite a lot of people. I see people staring at me a lot!!! Men and women.

• That's a clever question. You know you're pretty, but you want to know if you're "model-pretty", even though you were invited to model already.

Try an agency...

• Well... Let me say something: I don't THINK I'm pretty. I look in the mirror and automatically think eeewwwww. But deep down I KNOW I'm pretty because people and strangers tell me all the time, And guys stare at me, flirt with me, and I just get male attention. Although it's sad... I have never actually had a legit boyfriend before because a guy has never asked me out before. So no, I am not conceited. I don't think I am pretty. I know I am because of all the positive attention society has given me. But that doesn't mean I think I'm pretty myself. Understand what I'm saying?

• No. Lol, how did you get that? People told you, you are pretty. You understand this, and admit it as true. Still, you look at the mirror and don't see it. You're denying you are pretty, which if you ask me, has no reason to be.

• Well I just think oh I'm too pale or I look so tired and I have an overbite and I ONLY see that when I look in the mirror and I'm like GROSS even though other people say that they couldn't even tell I had an overbite. But to me, I look so bad because of my overbite and I'm self-conscious about it.

• I don't think that people should know if hey are good looking or beautiful. it would corrupt them

• When I bother them and won't go away.

• As in you flirt with them but they don't seem to mind?

• @ asker As is I won't leave stunningly beautiful girls alone so thats how you tell you're stunningly beautiful
      @thewanderingme they could try but I will catch up

• ohhh haha well good for you!

• If you get scouted by modeling agencies, have people complimenting your looks or strangers always looking at you, or won beauty pageants then know you are hot stuff,

• I'm not sure if I'm quite "stunningly" attractive, but I think I'm pretty damn attractive, because people tell me so. people telling you so is generally how you know.

• haha yeah people tell me all the time that I am "very beautiful". Is that good?

• i think the people that don't notice they are attractive the most attractive.

• Look at a Victoria Secret model. Do you think you'd fit into their crowd? If yes, then you must be a dime aka stunningly beautiful. If no, then you are just somewhere between gorgeous to average to ugly.

• Ummm... I think someone would have to be pretty conceited to think that.

• I'm sure there are a some Asian Victoria secret models or Asian models around the same level you can look up to.

• Sure :) Although I don't find those Asian models to be pretty.

• When every guy stares and can't keep their eyes off of you.

• Lmao 😂😂 Abercrombie & Fitch 😂😂 anyone can work at A&F

• Ur Asian?

• Don't know lol I guess it's just weird to me

• Oooookkkayyy whatever you say. I don't agree with you when you say that Asians are unattractive. They can be beautiful, but there are ugly and beautiful people in every race.

• Brb using imagination since no pics

• I just walk around and the ladies start oogling.

• Serious answers please...

• People that get too wrapped up into themselves only over their looks suck. A lot of good looking people just get by on their looks and never really develop their personality. That's no way to live life. Looks are pretty temporary.

• That sounds like me, except for the personality part. Because people say I have a really good personality.

• Not much a fan for albino women with no eyes, nose or mouth.

• You're not getting a photo. I'm sorry. Too many thirsty men.

• Lol I gave up on romance little girl (whom is probably taller than me). I personality was just not born to reproduce, more so I'm here to leave my mark in a different sense.

• When you start to believe it

• That's a good idea :)

What Girls Said 14

• You can't. The perception of beauty is different for everyone.

• Oh come off it. There are many people who are super beautiful to almost everyone.

• Yes I agree, you are wrong, @xPoison.

• "But deep down I KNOW I'm pretty because people and strangers tell me all the time, And guys stare at me, flirt with me, and I just get male attention. Although it's sad... I have never actually had a legit boyfriend before because a guy has never asked me out before. So no, I am not conceited. I don't think I am pretty. I know I am because of all the positive attention society has given me. But that doesn't mean I think I'm pretty myself."
    Guys flirt with me all the time, I've had a boyfriend before, I get plenty of male attention and you don't see me running around saying "I don't think I am pretty, I know I am", because that would be pneumatic and conceited. Your statements are contradicting, you say you know you are pretty, yet you say you think you are not, well your attitude tells me you are a narcissist who is full of herself.

• No one cares about how pretty you think you are. Don't make a post to find out about other's beauty standards as a thinly veiled attempt to have others stroke your ego.

Also, being offered a job at a teen store in a mall does not describe how "stunningly beautiful" someone is. A&F's target segmentation is in demographic marketing factors, primarily age. Therefore, having employees that are within the age group of the types of customers who shop there is an effective way for the brand to connect with their consumers, and to promote the overall "youthful" appeal of the brand.

No, it does not mean you are pretty.

Yes, it does mean you are a marketing tactic.

• That's not my intention. Let me say something: I don't THINK I'm pretty. I look in the mirror and automatically think eeewwwww. But deep down I KNOW I'm pretty because people and strangers tell me all the time, And guys stare at me, flirt with me, and I just get male attention. Although it's sad... I have never actually had a legit boyfriend before because a guy has never asked me out before. So no, I am not conceited. I don't think I am pretty. I know I am because of all the positive attention society has given me. But that doesn't mean I think I'm pretty myself. Understand what I'm saying?

• Are you willing to answer?

• My boyfriend says I am! ... but I feel like his opinion is biased XD
    Because he also says I'm the cutest person to ever exists and a goddess.
    So if someone is in love with you they will think you are stunningly beautiful, but you can never know for sure.

• Yeah I know that makes sense if you have a boyfriend. Do you think you are pretty?

• I guess so only sightly above average if anything :/ I don't really like myself.

• Well learn to love yourself :) I am being hypocritical but I'm trying to help you :)

• I've been told by multiple people I'm "stunning", "beautiful" but it's all a matter of perspective. In other cultures I would not be considered attractive. Attractiveness is so subjective, even in one's own culture.

• 0|0
    • Hahahahaha I HATE SAMANTHA BRICK. She's really conceited. And no, I don't live in a town of 1s, nor do I live in a small town. I live in Los Angeles, where there are beautiful people everywhere. So I'm not qualified for that, am I?

• Oh wait and also I'm only 15 years old.

• Hang on a moment here, you're the young lady who has been harassing me via messages yes?

So you DO know you're pretty? So what's all this stupid business you've been messaging me about boys and such?

I knew you just wanted attention, I don't know why I'm so polite sometimes... smh

• No no that's not it. My confidence fluctuates a lot and some days i feel good depending on the compliments I get. I guess I just put my self-worth on what people say.

• Other people will probably tell you. If you were that type of person, guys and girls would stare at you when you walk down the street or enter a room. I think you'd notice the "subtle" glances so that would be a tell tale sign. I think it's most obvious though when you are complimented by both guys and girls

• Other people do tell me. A lot actually. And guys stare at me, they flirt with me, and blah blah.

• Yes I think you think you are pretty weather that is because other people tell you or you just know it I don't know. I don't think you are conceited but you shouldn't be so worried about your looks then if you're told that. As for a boyfriend, guys go for girls who typically have more to offer that looks or are just looking for the one that will suit them.

• Yeah I see haha thanks

• If everyone you notice is looking at you, and smiling, etc.

I guess i could fit there, but i don't think of myself as that beautiful.

• No one really is make up and surgery fixes most problems for many lmaoooo when you find a stunning girl let me know.

• Just look in the mirror?

• That double, triple or even quadruple take

• This whole thing is dysfunctional and you are a conceited bitch. Sorry, but facts are facts.

• Me? Conceited? Let me say something: I don't THINK I'm pretty. I look in the mirror and automatically think eeewwwww. But deep down I KNOW I'm pretty because people and strangers tell me all the time, And guys stare at me, flirt with me, and I just get male attention. Although it's sad... I have never actually had a legit boyfriend before because a guy has never asked me out before. So no, I am not conceited. I don't think I am pretty. I know I am because of all the positive attention society has given me. But that doesn't mean I think I'm pretty myself. Understand what I'm saying?

• Sorry I should have been more understanding. You should specify that above in an update or something to avoid confusing of others. Well put response. Bless

• You are forgiven :)

• I have no clue...